Power Gohan (M9 / M10 / M11 / M12 / M13 / BoG / FnF)

SIAD

Elite
Yo estaba pensando que Gohan era tan poderoso en todas estas películas, por lo que te voy a mostrar lo que tengo:

Gohan (M9) = Gohan (CG)

Gohan SSJ2 (M10), él tiene entre Goku SSJ2 (Boo) y Gohan SSJ2 (CG). Considerando que la presente Gohan todavía estaba entrenando después de la M8, aunque claramente Gohan (CG) es >>> Gohan (M8).

Gohan (M11), como continuación del M10, que tengo sólo su auto M10.

Gohan Base (M12), mostró muy rápido para derrotar a Freezer era el líder de los enemigos del infierno, incluso cuando Boujack en el equipo, así que al menos tengo un congelador (M12) muy cerca de Perfect Cell (FP) y Gohan Base (M12 ) incluso mucho más fuerte. Sin embargo Gohan (M12), no tiene declaración para ser increíblemente fuerte, darle un multiplicador del SSJ muy nerfed, así que tengo Gohan SSJ2 (M12) = Gohan SSJ2 (Publicar Espada Z), con la única diferencia SSJ sus multiplicadores son muy diferente.

Gohan (M13) = Gohan Mystic (Boo).

Gohan (BoG), I have many theories of the. First I do not know if it was SJS or greatly reduced Mystic Mystic or against Bills, but the only thing I think is that it was simply> Mr Boo. We know that Mr Boo is> SSJ Gohan (Post Espada Z), so I like to think that some mystical power had left yet or that was his last moment with some mystical power and time to give energy to Goku, Gohan was a Simple SSJ. The truth that can not say, but still less than Goku SSJ3 (BoG).

Gohan (FnF), I got like your self Post Espada Z and having only SSJ Gohan must be weaker than Mr Boo.

SIAD

Elite
Saiyan said:
Why are you talking Spanish?
That's my language. I to talk with you use the google translator.

SIAD

Elite
And as for the question, they are saying? Now I think that Gohan (BoG) had the mystical state, but it was extremely minor (probably equal to their potential semi unlocked) and likely to be defeated by Bills, Gohan lost the semi Mystico power he had left and returned to his car Post Espada Z and alone with his SSJ.

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
This is what I think:

M8 Gohan</=Cell Games Gohan

M9 Gohan=Cell Games Gohan

Buu Saga Gohan>/=Cell Games Goku

M10/12/13 Gohan=Buu Saga Gohan

BoG Gohan</=Buu Saga Gohan

FnF(RoF) Gohan<Buu Saga Gohan

EoZ Gohan>Buu Saga Gohan

SIAD

Elite
Saiyan said:
Gohan lost his mystic form in FnF IMO.
From what I have understood Gohan BoG has a Semi Mystic (probably equal to their potential semi unlocked) power because we give a clear message that Goku SSJ3 (BoG) is the most powerful non-fusible film character. It even seems that the same Vegeta SSJ2 (BoG) is more powerful than Gohan and end of BoG, Gohan becomes a regular SSJ. Also remember that Gotenks SSJ (BoG) is> / >> Goku SSJ3 (BoG), because not imagine Vegeta Bills give him a beating of that magnitude Gotenks SSJ (BoG), eventhough it knew defeated Bills Goku SSJ3 (BoG) with 2 single strokes. However Vegeta knew that even Gotenks SSJ3 (BoG) had no chance against Bills, so I do not have a very big difference between Gotenks SSJ (BoG) on Goku SSJ3 (BoG). Good for the same reasons I have Goku and Vegeta (BoG) >>>>> Goku and Vegeta (Boo). Good and we must also add that Goku SSJ2 (BoG) is wanted to face against Bills, eventhough it Kaiosama said that Bills is much more powerful than Goku SSJ3 (Boo). I have also Gotenks (BoG)> / >> Gotenks (Post Rosat).

Super Saiyan Overlord1007

High Class Warrior
Broly: The Legendary Super Saiyan

Gohan is portrayed to be the weakest of the group, opposed to being the strongest amongst the group as he was during the Cell Games so that rules the Cell Games out for me. I go with M8 Vegeta and Trunks being as strong as they were with Super Saiyans and Goku being as strong as Initial Perfect Cell. I go with

Semi-Perfect Cell = M8 Piccolo > M8 SSJ Gohan > Imperfect Cell (Humans)
FP Perfect Cell > M8 LSSJ Broly >= Perfect Cell (Vs. Goku/Gohan)

Bojack Unbound

Gohan and the others are as strong as they were during the Cell Games so..

Cell Games Gohan = M9 Gohan > M9 Vegeta/Trunks = Cell Games Vegeta/Trunks > M9 Piccolo = Cell Games Piccolo

FP Perfect Cell >= Super Bojack > Bojack > Herans >=< Cell Jrs

Broly: The Second Coming

At best I put M10 Gohan as strong as he was during the Buu Saga but recently I've been thinking of putting him lower while training for the Budokai

Super Perfect Cell >= SSJ2 Kid Gohan >= M10 LSSJ Broly >= SSJ2 Buu Saga Gohan > M10 SSJ2 Gohan

Bio Broly

Gohan wasn't in that movie but if he was I'd put him as strong as he was during the Buu saga alongside Goten and Trunks

Fusion Reborn

M12 Gohan = Z-Sword Gohan

Wrath of the Dragon

Ultimate Gohan = M13 Ultimate Gohan > M13 Base Gohan = Z-Sword Gohan

Battle of the Gods

Ultimate Gohan (Buu Saga) > Ultimate Gohan (M14) > M14 SSJ3 Goku

Frieza's Resurrection

No idea, haven't seen it yet.