Power of Fat Janemba, Goku SSJ3 (M12), Super Janemba and Gogeta SSJ (M12)?

SIAD

Elite
I began to think very seriously about who is the least powerful character capable of destroying a Galaxy and it occurred to me that it must be between Gohan Boo and Gohan Boo (Enraged).

In the Anime, after Super Vegetto stopped Gohan Boo (enraged), Vegetto insentive to Gohan Boo to be enraged again and use the same power that could destroy the entire Galaxy. That means that Gohan Boo had to be enraged in order to perform such a feat.

Goku acknowledges having greatly increased his powers since the Arc Boo, but I still believe that Vegeta SSJ2 (M12 / Post Majin)> Pikkon (M12)> = Goku SSJ (M12). So I don't think Goku (M12) is a complete beast compared to his Cannon, unless his SSJ3 multiplier is amplified.

Also in Shin's memories are images of Kid Boo destroying Galaxies. The same Kid Boo (Suppressed) that far exceeded any previous form of Majin Boo (Even Gohan Boo). Then Vegeta SSJ2 hoped to defeat that same Kid Boo (Suppressed).

I also consider that while Goku SSJ3 (M12) is considered a Galaxy Destroyer for shaking the Otherworld, I think Fat Janemba deserves the same credit for deforming the Dimension by its very existence.

Maybe Gohan was in his Ultimate State in this Movie. Most likely, in this Timeline, Gotenks killed Majin Boo inside the Rosat, but that was when Gohan was finishing the ritual.

For everything mentioned above, I have this:

Vegetto SSJ2 (Boo) >>>>>>> Kid Boo (FP / Anime)> = Goku SSJ3 (Boo / Anime)> Vegetto SSJ (Boo)> Gohan Boo (Enraged) >>>>>> Gogeta SSJ (M12 ) >>>>> Super Janemba (FP)> Goku / Vegeta SSJ2 (Vs Kid Boo / Anime)> Goku SSJ3 (M12)> Kid Boo (Initial / Anime) >> Fat Janemba >> Gohan Boo.

The only thing to do is increase the multiplier of SSJ3 for Goku and increase the multiplier for Gogeta SSJ.

What do you think?

SIAD

Elite
I started thinking about the following, I do not believe much in the increase of multiplier for SSJ3, nor do I believe that the shake of the Other World means that it is at the Galaxy Level, but I do believe that Goku SSJ3 (M12) and Fat Janemba are at the level from Small Galaxy or at least Galaxies below ours.

Gotenks Base (Post) is in the Solar Multiple Systems Level, instead Gotenks SSJ (Post) is in the Small Galaxy Level.

I think the least powerful character I have in the Galaxy Level is Goku Base (M2).

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.