Present Zamasu and Gowasu Potara Fusion

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
Gowasu states that if they merge they would create a powerful Kaioshin:
IMG_20230326_112454.pngIMG_20230326_112503.pngIMG_20230326_112510.png

Would it get similar results to Kibito Kaioshin and barely affects Present Zamasu's power?

Of course, Zamasu alone is too powerful for a Kaioshin, and this Fusion would surpass his own power, so I think it'd be too.

Last edited:

Animelover5487

High Class Warrior
Probably the same boost as Kibitoshin. Gowasu is old and past his prime so he's likely one of the weaker Kaioshin, Zamasu would be stronger but not massively.

Cirno777

Low Class Warrior
Kaioushin was about CG SSJ Goku level (according to EML), but Kibishin was weaker than Pure Boo, so whatever the difference between them is should be a pretty decent estimate for a fusion like this.

They would be pretty skilled though, Zamasu is a prodigy amongst the Kais, & Gowasu is a veteran Kaioushin.

What would the resulting fusion act like, given Zamasu & Gowasu's ideological differences?

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
Probably the same boost as Kibitoshin. Gowasu is old and past his prime so he's likely one of the weaker Kaioshin, Zamasu would be stronger but not massively.
Yes, I think this should pretty much be the case, he is still weaker than SSJ3 Goku from this saga if not even SSJ2 Goku too.

@Cirno777
I can't personally make any sense of Kaioshin being anywhere near SSJ Goku Cell Games, he is demonstrably weaker than Pre Z Sword SSJ Gohan, who could be on that same league or a little higher.

Cirno777

Low Class Warrior
I can't personally make any sense of Kaioshin being anywhere near SSJ Goku Cell Games, he is demonstrably weaker than Pre Z Sword SSJ Gohan, who could be on that same league or a little higher.
It works fine. Kaioushin ~ CG SSJ Goku < CG SSJ Gohan = Boo Saga SSJ Gohan

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
It works fine. Kaioushin ~ CG SSJ Goku < CG SSJ Gohan = Boo Saga SSJ Gohan
Except that Buu Saga SSJ Gohan is stated many times to be weaker than Cell Games SSJ Gohan.

Vegeta stating that Gohan looks out of shape:
20230327_104214.png

Vegeta states that he (Gohan) was once stronger than him, but how about that now remarking that he kept training while he frolicked in peace:
20230327_104120.png

Vegeta stating that Gohan was far better when beat Cell in the Budokai:
20230327_103651.png

Vegeta stating that they're stronger than him now:
0258-001.jpg

Finally, Vegeta stating that Gohan was stronger when he was a kid while fighting Dabura:
0261-006.jpg

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
I think this fusion would be stronger than Kibitoshin. Zamasu alone is stronger than Kibitoshin, and Gowasu is probably stronger than Shin since Shin was too weak even for a Supreme Kai. The multiplier might be smaller since Shin/Kibito are probably a better duo than Zamasu/Gowasu.

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
I think this fusion would be stronger than Kibitoshin. Zamasu alone is stronger than Kibitoshin, and Gowasu is probably stronger than Shin since Shin was too weak even for a Supreme Kai. The multiplier might be smaller since Shin/Kibito are probably a better duo than Zamasu/Gowasu.
Well, I have no doubts that it would surpass Kibitoshin and that Zamasu alone is stronger than him (which is not that great of an achievement). But my question is whether they could achieve similar results as to Kibitoshin increase-wise.

Last edited:

Latest profile posts

Same. RIP to your brother Yoshi.
Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.