Rejoice Broly haters

Wogman

Low Class Warrior
Pocket-Gog~ said:
Broly > Super perfect Cell.

Super perfect Cell is a joke, their is a reason Pakl downplays the Z fighters in M8, cause Broly feats against the Z fighters are far exceeds that of any form of Cell.

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite
Wogman said:
Pocket-Gog~ said:
Broly > Super perfect Cell.

Super perfect Cell is a joke, their is a reason Pakl downplays the Z fighters in M8, cause Broly feats against the Z fighters are far exceeds that of any form of Cell.

Destroyed a galaxy, tanked a point blank Kamehameha, he's not a monster he's the devil. :pyro

Void

Elite
Retired Staff
Super Perfect Cell would roflstomp M8 Broly lol

Wogman

Low Class Warrior
Void said:
Super Perfect Cell would roflstomp M8 Broly lol

Correction, Broly would outclass SPC in M8, his feats are better, the author also thinks so since Movie 10 happen, and M10 shown SSj to LSSJ >> SSJ to SSj2

So why is Broly weaker then SPC in M8 ? Because even if, thats a major IF i went with Pakl bullshit logic, RSSJ > 50% Goku, he powered up far bigger before going LSSJ and in M10, it's shown SSJ to LSSJ > SSJ to SSj2, so Broly would still be stronger then SPC.

Let me make this clear, SPC will never be stronger then M8 Broly, regardless of what dumb theory you go by, or fan made gaps where you cherry pick point in the DB series where someone dominates with a very small gap difference.

Like I said, their is a reason why Pakl puts all his effort in downplaying the Z fighters, cause if they are Cell games, which they are, then Cell doesn't stand a chance.

Void

Elite
Retired Staff
Pakl stop calling everyone who disagrees with you a troll, and Wogman don't give into him. I know you both strongly disagree with each other on Broly.

I believe Full Power Perfect Cell would easily smash the Super Saiyans, just like Broly did in M8. No need to put Broly higher than that.

Wogman

Low Class Warrior
Void said:
Pakl stop calling everyone who disagrees with you a troll, and Wogman don't give into him. I know you both strongly disagree with each other on Broly.

I believe Full Power Perfect Cell would easily smash the Super Saiyans, just like Broly did in M8. No need to put Broly higher than that.

That's flawed logic, considering SPC didn't do what Broly done for starters when he failed to tank Vegeta attack, meaning FP PC wouldn't come close, and second, their are gaps to domination, doesn't mean 1 guy is stronger that automatically means he do the same job as any person who dominated his foe in the past.

For example, Meta Cooler vs Goku and Vegeta, Cooler dominated both of them, yet once they amp their attacks and such, they overpowered and destroyed him, or Perfect Cell who dominated ASSJ Vegeta, but once he charged and amp his attack, he blew half his arm off, or Raditz vs Goku and Piccolo, or Z fighters Vs Nappa or who tanked it better Imperfect Cell vs Light Grenande vs Super Perfect Cell vs Vegeta random attack, and the list goes on and on.

Doesn't mean your stronger, your going to do what Broly done. Action speak louder then words, and Cell actions proved he cannot do what Broly done unless he is in his SPC form, and he stills falls short as he couldn't do it like Broly. Bojack was stronger as well, and he didn't even come close to Broly efforts.

Wogman

Low Class Warrior
Pakl said:
Void said:

I'm telling you bro, Wogman is one of the most dedicated Broli fanboys trolls I've ever run across on a DBZ forum. It's no use trying to seriously argue with him. You could give him a direct audio snippet from the head of Toei Animation saying any form of Boo > Broli (Movie 10), and he'd still shrug it off. Lol.

I am a joke because I put your lord on his right place? You are nothing but a dumb kid with an IQ of a spoon. I wonder why you come back here? Everyone knows you think Broli maximum. If you cant figure out an anime show logic then I feel sorry for you.. Just get out before I expose you.

Pakl, do you see this ? the spoilers I posted ? Do you have a reading problem ? not once, or twice, but 3 times and more, they stated Broly was the strongest, so explain why your still here pretending like you know Toei and what they went by from your silly theory bullshit when the ACTUAL GUYS AT TOEI who worked on the movie and produced the bloody thing lol like seriously, they made Broly and wrote the movie, THEM GUYS have stated how strong Broly is.
:nickyoung

Let me make it clear for you, Broly appeared 3 times in movies for a simple reason, because he was the strongest, and I even highlighted his word from 2 interviews, not 1 but 2. Movie 10 happen because no one was stronger than Movie 8 Broly, that includes Bojack, SSJ2 Gohan and SPC, because if they were stronger, Movie 10 wouldn't exist. Movie 11 happened because no one was stronger than Movie 10 Broly, thus once again, they made him appear again.

But you know what, amuse me Pakl, please, try to amuse me and find just 1, JUST 1, interview from any of the animators or producers or creators of the Broly movie justifying the points you made in that thread, go ahead, I will wait, just 1 interview stating that M8 Broly is weaker then Cell, and M10 Broly is just SSj2 level, go ahead.

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/ ... ao-koyama/

Why did Broli come back three times?
Because he’s the strongest. (laughs) Even including the TV anime, nobody exists in the world who’s stronger than Broli. I mean, even Vegeta, Prince of the Saiyans, was trembling in fear. (laughs) I felt that there’s no way that kind of mightiest being would die in a single outing. After all, there were kids who cried at Broli’s overwhelming strength when they saw Burn Up!! at Shueisha’s preview screening. (laughs) It’s always difficult coming up with an enemy for Goku, because I’d constantly have to escalate their strength. So, he ended up appearing three times.

This is true of Broli as well, but Goku & co. are always fighting against “an unbeatable foe”. Goku must win against such an enemy, so he has no choice but to defeat him when his enemy becomes overconfident and creates an opening. There’s absolutely no way he’d be able to win against someone like Broli if he used more orthodox methods.7 (laughs)

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/2013/07/07/ta ... e-of-gods/

In handling the scripts for the films, what I always worried about each time was the problem of what to do about the opponent Goku fights against. That’s because, at the very least, they had to be stronger than [the ones from] the previous movie.
After much hard work, I was unable to come up with an opponent stronger than Broli, and fell into a rut where I made him appear three times.
That is to say, there’s the matter of questioning the idea of Broli as the strongest. As you are well aware, vehement opinions on the subject have been flying back and forth on this message board, as well as a variety of [other] websites.

Why did M10 happen, because no one before hand was stronger then M8 Broly, why then M11 happen, because no one was stronger then M10 Broly, hence why he made him appeared 3 times.

Hell, Broly, the strongest again from another person

The interview is in french, but I tried to translate some parts.
https://www.manga-news.com/index.php/ac ... vDWxYQdSrT
https://twitter.com/Shushuttoo/status/1 ... 3706724352

"In France and in the world, we recognize you for the 8th DBZ movie, the one that revolve around the mythical Broly. How did you had the idea for this change, the movie going in other directions than usual ?

Shigeyasu Yamauchi : When I had to work on the Broly movie, I realized that he lacked something, although he is the most powerful Saiyan. It's this solitude of the powerful warrior that I wanted to retranscribe. He can destroy galaxies but is alone compared to Goku, whom he despises but has a family, just like Vegeta. When he loses at the end, he realizes that strength is not just physical, he would have been able to unlock another kind of power if he had something to protect for example

Void

Elite
Retired Staff
Pakl I asked you to be civil. I disagree with Wogman's stances too, but there's no need to start shit over freaking Broly. Present the argument for Broly that you're always slinging around. Wogman has only retaliated to you, though I asked him not to. Y'all need to chill, it's Broly. You both can come up with big arguments with your views, do it civilly.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Void said:
Pakl I asked you to be civil. I disagree with Wogman's stances too, but there's no need to start shit over freaking Broly. Present the argument for Broly that you're always slinging around. Wogman has only retaliated to you, though I asked him not to. Y'all need to chill, it's Broly. You both can come up with big arguments with your views, do it civilly.

And I am telling yoy one more time that there is NO POINT talking to this guy because he is. Broly fanboy troll.. No matter what arguments I would present and how much solid they would be, he will just shrugg it off and will call it bullshit

https://www.pojo.biz/board/showthread.php?t=1100082

He was this gta guy on pojo and ge was trolling and showed his fanboyisim. He got banned there

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=23963&start=20

His name on kanzenshuu was cardle grave and he trolled there and got banned there too...

I am telling you. I can keep posting all the links where he was trolling and got debunked about his ridoculous Broli fanboyism crap. He then gets banned and then comes back with another fanboyism crap later..

Void

Elite
Retired Staff
Pakl said:
Void said:

And I am telling yoy one more time that there is NO POINT talking to this guy because he is. Broly fanboy troll.. No matter what arguments I would present and how much solid they would be, he will just shrugg it off and will call it bullshit

He was this gta guy on pojo and ge was trolling and showed his fanboyisim. He got banned there

His name on kanzenshuu was cardle grave and he trolled there and got banned there too...

I am telling you. I can keep posting all the links where he was trolling and got debunked about his ridoculous Broli fanboyism crap. He then gets banned and then comes back with another fanboyism crap later..

Weren't you banned several times too? He's done nothing to warrant a ban here, and I won't condemn someone for being a Broly fanboy. You can ignore him if you want, it is an option on your profile fields.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Void said:
Pakl said:
Void said:

Weren't you banned several times too? He's done nothing to warrant a ban here, and I won't condemn someone for being a Broly fanboy. You can ignore him if you want, it is an option on your profile fields.

I wa banned only in DBZF in the very beginning of my participations on forums and not because I was trolling. All i said is that if you want to debste him that its pointless but do as you wish

Wogman

Low Class Warrior
Pakl said:
Void said:

First I don't know who the hell those people are, nor do I care

Back to my previous request

"But you know what, amuse me Pakl, please, try to amuse me and find just 1, JUST 1, interview from any of the animators or producers or creators of the Broly movie justifying the points you made in that thread, go ahead, I will wait, just 1 interview stating that M8 Broly is weaker then Cell, and M10 Broly is just SSj2 level, go ahead. "

Still waiting on that interview Pakl, don't dodge questions, find me 1 interview from an official source saying otherwise.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.