SBV2 increased its power in chapter 32 of DBGT when it received the energy of the humans to finish with Oob?

SIAD

Elite
SBV2 increased its power in chapter 32 of DBGT when it received the energy of the humans to finish with Oob?

I'm thinking that it may have increased its power a bit, not by much because it kept its form. Something similar to when Moro absorbed energy, but kept his shape.

Perhaps it can be said that no one commented that it turned on, however the only one present was Mr. Boo. Also when Baby Vegeta went from being SBV1 to SBV2 no one commented either.

What do you think?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Didn't Baby state that he was holding back against Oob?

SIAD

Elite
@Super Saiyan

Yes, Baby Vegeta was holding back.

What happens is that when SBV2 hits Oob and the latter falls to the ground without being able to escape, SBV2 begins to receive energy from the Humans to create an evil energy ball.

SBV2 himself commented that I don't need as much energy as against Goku.

When SBV1 received energy from the Humans when he faced off against Goku, he transformed into SBV2.

So I'm thinking about the possibility that SBV2 had a small power boost from receiving those energies. A very small increase anyway.

What do you think?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I'm not sure @SIAD, it looked as though the energy went straight to the energy ball, no? It does look similar now that you mention it, but you can see some of the enrgy going directly into SBV1 which caused him to transform. I don't believe that happened in the second case.

SIAD

Elite
I'm not sure @SIAD, it looked as though the energy went straight to the energy ball, no? It does look similar now that you mention it, but you can see some of the enrgy going directly into SBV1 which caused him to transform. I don't believe that happened in the second case.
From what we could see was that the first time the energy went directly to Baby Vegeta and in the process of receiving the energy, he began to create the Ball of Grudge.

The second time it is only known that he received energy from Humans.

It is a good question to know if he increased his power.

By the way, do you think the Gap between Vegetto SSJ (Boo) over Gohan Boo is at the same level as the Gap between Goku SSJ4 (Initial) over SBV2?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Vegetto vs Boo should be a much bigger gap. Wasn't Baby actually trading blows with SSJ4 Goku initially? Goku was holding back most of his power but it looked like a pretty close fight at first.

SIAD

Elite
Vegetto vs Boo should be a much bigger gap. Wasn't Baby actually trading blows with SSJ4 Goku initially? Goku was holding back most of his power but it looked like a pretty close fight at first.
I mean Goku SSJ4 (with all his power against SBV2).

Which gap is greater?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
In that case it's still Vegetto vs Boo going by the anime at least. If going by the manga I'd have SSJ4 Goku vs SBV2 being a much bigger gap.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.