Shadow Dragons Power

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Was it ever stated why the Shadow Dragons had vastly different levels in power? What determined how strong one would be compared to the next?

Loby

Low Class Warrior
The plot obviously. Also, why do you care? GT is trash. It might only be better than :rumoosh sama

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Wow, such a good post man.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Loby said:
The plot obviously. Also, why do you care? GT is trash. It might only be better than :rumoosh sama
There's probably a better reason than why you are obsessed with non-canon Broly. :pakl :pakl :pakl

Loby

Low Class Warrior
Fantastische Hure said:
Loby said:
There's probably a better reason than why you are obsessed with non-canon Broly. :pakl :pakl :pakl

I am obsessed with Broly? Lol wut?

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
I don't know. A gai who constantly posts the same posts for years now, has the link in his sig., keeps posting on :pakl :pakl :pakl threads just to argue and has an emoticon linking him to said obsession. Sounds to me like an obsession.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Fantastische Hure said:
I don't know. A gai who constantly posts the same posts for years now, has the link in his sig., keeps posting on :pakl :pakl :pakl threads just to argue and has an emoticon linking him to said obsession. Sounds to me like an obsession.

What? That’s an outrageous thought.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Not to mention goes onto multiple forums (not just this one, DBZF, Neoseeker and others) and posts the same bs.

Loby

Low Class Warrior
Fantastische Hure said:
Not to mention goes onto multiple forums (not just this one, DBZF, Neoseeker and others) and posts the same bs.

I would be in two years. BS of computer science.

Jokes aside, you do realize it was like fucking 5 years ago right? I dont even talk that much about the subject. Here for example, I did not most of the time so how am I obsessed? SMH

Loby

Low Class Warrior
Fantastische Hure said:

I would be in two years. BS of computer science.

Jokes aside, you do realize it was like fucking 5 years ago right? I dont even talk that much about the subject. Here for example, I did not most of the time so how am I obsessed? SMH

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
I wonder how you'll get your degree if you can't even post a single message without double-post. I guess anyone can get a degree nowadays. :eek:mg :eek:mg :eek:mg

Loby

Low Class Warrior
Fantastische Hure said:
I wonder how you'll get your degree if you can't even post a single message without double-post. I guess anyone can get a degree nowadays. :eek:mg :eek:mg :eek:mg

My Iphone has a touch problem. That's why I sometimes end double posting. Don't try to act funny or underestimate me SHC. I am actually an intelligent prson and you know it. I will get my degree in two years. I am in my first semester and one of the top students in my class.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
“Don’t try to act funny”

As you yourself use a dupe and insist we are wrong about your identity.. :ha

Loby

Low Class Warrior
Super Saiyan said:
Congratulations.

Thanks. But I sometimes suffer. This degree is pretty hard.That's why I was on-off in the last months. I have always been spotty on the forums

I was trying to see your stance on me. All good man.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
The effort required of Shenron to grant the wish resulted in a more powerful dragon could've made a decent theory. Yi Xing Long was born from the wish to revive all the Freeza Force's victims, which should've been the most taxing out of the 7. That is, until things fall apart with it meaning Goku's revival was an easier wish than restoring Daimao's youth (which even taking into account Goku's soul didn't have to return to his body, is pretty hard to swallow). Bottom line of it is that the power distribution is just randomised.

Loby said:
Also, why do you care? GT is trash.
Still better than Super.

Good ideas with poor execution >> Terrible ideas with equally terrible execution. :CC

Loby

Low Class Warrior
I prefer Super to be honest in terms of plot and fights. Scaling and such is terrible though

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.