Soldiers PL Freezer (Post Training / FnF)?

SIAD

Elite
Whereas Freezer thought that thousands of them could defeat Piccolo, know how powerful it was when the two clashed. I will have the Soldiers from 1,000,000 to 10,000,000.

You think?

withheldforprivacy

Elite
Suspended
More powerful than what their master's 1st form, which was enough to render him a god for decades? Oh,
whatever, nothing makes sense in DB anymore anyway. I mean Roshi beating them up but Gohan having to
go SSJ, even though he was supposed to be able to bring out his full power without transforming.

SIAD

Elite
Good Shisami exceeded the power of Piccolo (FnF) after your workout and that Piccolo (FnF) should be at least much more powerful than Vegeta ASSJ. Gohan no longer had the mystical state therefore was equal to his car Z. Sword Post

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
I doubt that any of Freeza's fodder soldiers received much of a power boost. A group that Kuririn faced was apparently incapacitated by a rock formation falling on them, so it's clear there were still complete weaklings amongst them. The no-name soldiers probably stayed the same as usual, with the best probably being around the 2k battle power area.

SIAD

Elite
Captain Cadaver said:
I doubt that any of Freeza's fodder soldiers received much of a power boost. A group that Kuririn faced was apparently incapacitated by a rock formation falling on them, so it's clear there were still complete weaklings amongst them. The no-name soldiers probably stayed the same as usual, with the best probably being around the 2k battle power area.
Although the fall of the rock can be interpreted in the same way as when Goku had to transform into SSJ4 to erect a building. I personally doubt that the PL of the Soldiers of Freezer is 2,000. We also have to take into account that Freezer hoped that together they could defeat at least Piccolo (Post Merger with Nil). Also at the end of the fight they all took seeds hermit. Personally I see the soldiers Freezer at least 1,000,000. Certainly you give PL Buff Roshi and Jaco?

Latest profile posts

Father wrote on 最強のフュージョン's profile.
Bill Cosby will have the prep time that Pm. snake never had baby wooooooooo!!
Never watched that filler lol
INCORRECT, remember Princess Snake tried to sedate Goku and that shit didn't work