SS4 as true Saiyan's form?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I like the form, but the logic of it being the "true form" seems incorrect to me considering you must have Super Saiyan just to be able to unlock the form.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I never liked how SSJ2 and SSJ3 weren't required to unlock something called SSJ4

And the magically restored pants

Super Saiyan Overlord1007

High Class Warrior
SSJ4 is one of the things to come out of GT that I wish would've been canon. The form has imo a better design than the other SSJ forms and I think it would make sense if it was the "True" form of a Super Saiyan. It has the standard gold aura of a Super Saiyan but the Saiyan in question still has the Oozaru thing going on with the upper half of their body. I think it would help the mythology of "Super Saiyan" in general since Old Kai knew about the form before Goku achieved it.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Fearless Saiyajin said:
I also like the fact that only full blood Saiyajins can use the form.
That's conjecture. No half blood ever had the chance to try going SSJ4.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Well you need a tail to become a SSJ4, and nobody but Goku had one.

Nèro

High Class Warrior
Donor
Papasmurf said:
I never liked how SSJ2 and SSJ3 weren't required to unlock something called SSJ4

And the magically restored pants

Yeah like when Vegeta became SSJ4. :roll:

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Doesn't the Perfect Files say that SS4 isn't actually a part of the traditional Super Saiyan line and that it's just called for SS4 for convenience? If so, then why should SS2 and SS3 be required?

Edit:

GT Perfect Files said:
Super Saiyan 4
The form which draws out the battle power which Saiyans posses out to the utmost limits is this, Super Saiyan 4!! It’s distinguished by having a different appearance than previous Super Saiyans, with red body fur and long black hair!! It is called Super Saiyan 4 out of convenience, but due to it being a transformation from Golden Oozaru, it would be no exaggeration to call it a different species from all previous Super Saiyans!! Thinking of it as a different species, you could also name such points as the fact that unlike with 3 he has an adult appearance, despite being a transformation of little Goku.
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=14812#p405479

Future Warrior

Elite
Yeah, SS4 is a different branch of normal SS. It's just that it's the most powerful form that they call it SS4.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
The same way SSJ3 not requiring SSJ2 would've been strange. Plus, after 15 years following the Boo saga it wouldn't have been hard to give Vegeta SSJ3 prior to him acquiring SSJ4

Latest profile posts

aLWPZLM.jpg
That’s because you’re nice @Theallpowerfulpuipui