Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
What gap do you have between these two?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Yeah I think I'm going to rework my Battle Powers. I don't think having a small gap makes sense considering how long ago Vegetto was around, so it wouldn't be that easy to pick apart the difference if it was like a 1.1x gap.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Don't think there needs to be a large gap between them, considering Goku didn't express Vegeta-Baby as being "far above" or "way stronger" than any previous Ki. Even a minimal gap ought to suffice.

Super Neko Majin Z

Mid Class Warrior
If GT SSJ Gohan is Super Saiyan on top of the Ultimate form, that means even base Goku isn't that far below SSJ Vegetto. In that case, even base Baby Vegeta might be able to stand up to SSJ2 Vegetto. SBV1 would punch the air and kill SSJ Vegetto with the shockwave.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Goku would've made the "Greatest Ki I've ever sensed" statement far earlier if that were the case.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Super Neko Majin Z said:
If GT SSJ Gohan is Super Saiyan on top of the Ultimate form, that means even base Goku isn't that far below SSJ Vegetto. In that case, even base Baby Vegeta might be able to stand up to SSJ2 Vegetto. SBV1 would punch the air and kill SSJ Vegetto with the shockwave.

GT SSJ multiplier s only 2.5x Base though, so Gohan still isn't that impressive when compared to Vegetto. It's also worth noting that SSJ Vegetto goes by the Z 50x multiplier, so even having Base Gohan ~ Gohan Boo results in SSJ Gohan being some 20x weaker than SSJ Vegetto.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Rild says to Base Goku that he "hasn't been putting out half" of his total power yet prior to Goku transforming. That caps the multiplier between 2-3x.

Super Neko Majin Z

Mid Class Warrior
If we split the difference between common sense and Gohan keeping up with his training and say SSJ Gohan = Ultimate Gohan, then even still Vegetto would lose. SSJ2 Goku > SSJ Vegetto (and no, I'm not ready to give up my multipliers just yet, I think that's just how retardedly powerful GT is).

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.