SSJ4 Gogeta could be more than just "tens of times" SSJ4 Goku/Vegeta

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
According to this post: https://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1620332#p1620332

The Toei website has far less ambiguity in its power comparison between SSJ4 Gogeta and SSJ4 Goku/Vegeta, essentially removing a cap and giving more room for the fusion to be incredibly more powerful than the individual pieces.

What do you think? Personally, I like this as I always thought SSJ4 Gogeta being only around 100x his pieces was short-changing him considering he is Fusion + SSJ4, so allowing him to be much stronger helps and gives a potential boost to GT in general.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
I'd say with it being said he's tens of times/more than tens of times stronger than a SS4, it's worth noting Goku and Vegeta's SS4 forms at that point have gone beyond their natural limits, so they in themselves ought to be beyond that of what could be considered standard SS4 power.

I'd say there's not much reason to have him being beyond tens of times stronger than SS4 Goku/Vegeta when Yi Xing Long's transformation was only described as over ten times stronger than before and, whilst described as someone who can defeat Super Yi Xing Long with a finger if he wanted, that still doesn't require Gogeta being 10x stronger than Yi. Taking the Daizenshuu entry on overriding barriers and such as a basis, Gogeta need only be twice as strong as the Minus Energy Power Ball to neutralise its Minus Energy (and even that is a stretch when he seemed to need some effort in his kick). Of course, you could argue that Yi's trump card is vastly above his own power, which would be fair when the attack is the condensed total of his Minus Energy and is implied to be capable of destroying Universe 7's macrocosm.
There's also the Perfect Files saying that Gogeta is the strongest warrior in all dimensions and (at least as far as GT is concerned) his power may as well be limitless, so you could have him as far above the other GT top tiers as you wish.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.