SSjin Gogeta's Power Level?

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
A rare topic, So according to the V-Jump Gogeta's power level is 2.5 billion. Do you agree?

462px-GogetaBP(VJump).jpg

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Obviously not since that was promo material for Budokai Tenkaichi 3, just like Broly's power level.

Cell

2.5b / 50 = less than 50% Freeza... I love "official" material.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
SSjin Gogeta ~ Ultimate Gohan

Prove me wrong

Keedounan

Elite
Fearless Zamasu said:
A rare topic, So according to the V-Jump Gogeta's power level is 2.5 billion. Do you agree?

SSJ Goku (Namek arc) = 150 million (taking from Daizenshuu, beause I'm too lazy to make my own)
SSJ2 Goku (Namek arc) = 300 million
SSJ3 Goku (Namek arc) = 1,2 billion

So, according to guidebooks alone (which has minimalistic multipliers...at least for SSJ2), SSJ3 Goku (Namek arc) from Namek period would be half as powerful as SSJ Gogeta (Movie 12). Needless to tell you how much I disagree with it.

Let's not even talk about their estimation of Broly's power (in Movie 8, no less), who is stated to be at 1,4 billion, which is over half of Gogeta's power. Cooler being suggested to be close to SSJ Gogeta at 20 % of his power is just as laughable.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Even by the most minimal battle power list, I'd find characters from #16 tier and above being far below 2.5 bil to be hard to swallow. Doesn't help that the same source pegged 5th form Coola at 400+ mil.

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite
Honestly that number is a tad bit too high for Gogeta, honestly I put him a 1.1 and call it a day. But enough trolling, that number is simply way too low for Gogeta.

Void

Elite
Retired Staff
Captain Cadaver said:
Even by the most minimal battle power list, I'd find characters from #16 tier and above being far below 2.5 bil to be hard to swallow. Doesn't help that the same source pegged 5th form Coola at 400+ mil.

I don't have anyone hitting 2.5 billion until Semi-Perfect Cell. :rumoosh

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I usually had 16 around 1-1.5 billion iirc..

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Let's see ANYONE try to make a list with SSj Gogeta being 2.5 billion. I dare that shit to make any semblance of sense.

That would mean a Super Saiyan fusion of two Boo Saga Saiyans would come out to be about 20x stronger than 100% Freeza going by his Daizenshuu-given number. Goku and Vegeta, who have trained for 12 years since Freeza's defeat on Namek, achieved multiple power-ups and transformations, fused together and turned Super Saiyan on top of that, and still became only 20x stronger than Freeza. Let that sink in. Let it simmer in your brain. Let it sizzle on your tongue.

Cell

I think the best part is when you take into account that SSJ Gogeta > SSJ3 Goku...

Super Neko Majin Z

Mid Class Warrior
Let's put it this way. I just made a power level list where I intentionally nerfed almost all of the biggest gaps in the series to almost nothing (I had Frieza using 25% power against base Goku and Super Buu only 33% above SSJ3 Goku, for example), and SSJ3 Goku is still higher than this. On my main list they surpassed 2.5 billion around Semi-Perfect Cell.

Jeff Styles

Elite
Donor
Such a very low number for Gogeta. The weaker character I have being at 2.5 billion is Initial Semi Perfect Cell.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.