Super 17 and the Shadow Dragons.

Pocket-God

Elite
Someone said that Nouva Shenreon is stronger than Super 17 but that doesn't sound right to me, isn't Super 17 stronger than all the Shadow Dragons except Omega and maybe Sin?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
No, Goku was only troubled because there was no way of beating 17. He was much superior.

Pocket-God

Elite
So what you're saying is Super 17 is the strongest character in the franchise and he's perfect, hmm yeah I agree.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Yea I agree. Good talk.

Jeff Styles

Elite
Donor
Probably because of the "Saiyans gets stronger the more they fight".

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Also it's worth noting that Qi Xing Long and Wu Xing Long are probably ahead of him too at their full powers.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Pocket-God said:
Someone said that Nouva Shenreon is stronger than Super 17 but that doesn't sound right to me, isn't Super 17 stronger than all the Shadow Dragons except Omega and maybe Sin?
I don't believe this was ever stated in the series. All that was said regarding Si Xing Long's power was it being in a different league from the other Evil Dragons and being faster than SS4 Galu. It's not until Yi Xing Long/Syn Shenron shows up that Goku makes a statement of finding his strongest opponent yet, and there's nothing to suggest SS4 Goku get any stronger between the two arcs.

Yi Xing Long >>> Super #17 (peak) >/>> Si Xing Long. I could potentially see Si winning via superior speed and heat that requires SS4 power to combat being potentially threatening to #17's circuitry though, but only about a 40-50% chance of that.

Pocket-God

Elite
I don't think speed would be much of a problem since Super 17's reaction speed is top notch given that he can react to instant transmission. I'm not sure about the heat thing though, it may or may not work.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Super #17 without absorptions was nothing to SSJ4 Goku. It was only after the Ten Times Kamehameha that S17 became a huge obstacle.

S17 <<< Si Xing Long =< SSJ4 Goku <<< S17 (post-TTKHH)

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Pocket-God said:
I don't think speed would be much of a problem since Super 17's reaction speed is top notch given that he can react to instant transmission. I'm not sure about the heat thing though, it may or may not work.
You've got to factor in Super #17's weak point as well though. If Si realises it exists, it's game over if it only took Base Galu's Ryu-ken and Kamehameha to kill #17 because of it.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
If Si can generate enough heat to become a laser drill, he could easily bust through S17 just like the Ryu-Ken.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.