Super Saiyan 3 boost

FeatsofPower

High Class Warrior
If Super Saiyan 2 is a 4-5x boost, do you think Super Saiyan 3 should still be double it?

I think there’s significant evidence to suggest that the one thing the SEG got right was that Super Saiyan 3 was double Super Saiyan 2. It feels like it should be dramatically superior and Super seems to push this notion even further.

I’m considering a 10x boost or somewhere around there.

5x for Super Saiyan 3 doesn’t feel enough if Super Saiyan 2 is 4x. I do feel like 4x is the perfect amount of boost for Super Saiyan 2 as well.

Kid Gohan 100
PC 50
Ssj Gohan 25

This feels perfect to me.

Goku9001

Mid Class Warrior
I love how clean a 4x SSJ2 multiplier is for Super Saiyan 3 but it doesn't work when you have a 4x SSJ multiplier for Super Saiyan 2 which is what I have. Battle of Gods seemed to have treated SSJ3 as a much bigger deal when Whis watched him battle Beerus. In the manga, I believe SSJ2 Goku was also mentioned not to feel that different against Toppo compared to Super Saiyan 3.

I suppose you can infer the same thing from Babidi's exchange with Goku. It's hard to tell since Babidi may have strictly been going off of appearance but you it could be suggesting the same thing. I personally stick with 8x SSJ2 for Super Saiyan 3. The SEG seemed to have got it right in that regard.

FeatsofPower

High Class Warrior
I suppose you can infer the same thing from Babidi's exchange with Goku. It's hard to tell since Babidi may have strictly been going off of appearance but you it could be suggesting the same thing. I personally stick with 8x SSJ2 for Super Saiyan 3. The SEG seemed to have got it right in that regard.

That might be the best approach. What about the Oozaru montage for Super Saiyan 3 in the anime?

Isn’t 10x a nice clean number? 8x is pretty awkward.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
SSJ2 - 5x SSJ
SSJ3 - 10x SSJ2

And then what is SSJG? DBS manga implies it’s way bigger than SSJ3, but the anime makes no big deal of it.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Yeah I was thinking that would make it super clean. 4x fits so perfect though so it’s kind of tough to go against it.

And the idea of a Super Saiyan 3 being a Super Saiyan gone Super Saiyan sounds cool.

5x works neat if you got the right numbers. This is how my next list might turn out:

SSJ Gohan: 1.35 Trillion w rage
FP Celp: 3.75 Trillion
SSJ2 Gohan: 6.75 Trillion w rage

Yeah there’s something very special about SSJ3. Another 50x makes it neat and gives room for Base Gotenks.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
4x is perfect. Unlike 2x for SSjin 2.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Super Saiyan 3 is most likely double the multiplication of Super Saiyan 2.

FeatsofPower

High Class Warrior
Honestly, it's quite difficult to make a bigger multiplier work. Super Saiyan 2 Gohan should be somewhat close to Majin Buu, but it starts to become really hard to make it close unless Gohan is like 5x stronger than Goku.

Numbers wise, 5x works perfectly imo. But, I'd like to have something a bit bigger than the 4x boost I use for Super Saiyan 2, which I feel fits perfectly.

Perhaps it's more important to use the boost that fits perfectly than any of this other nonsense.

Majin Vegeta's Final Explosion shouldn't really be more than 5x or so and he's able to effect Majin Buu quite well.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Oh you meant Z Sword Gohan. Does he need to be that strong? Goku just says he has no clue, and Gohan and Old Kai instantly dismiss the sword.

But on the other hand. what’s wrong with him being 10x Goku? If it really is implied…

FeatsofPower

High Class Warrior
But on the other hand. what’s wrong with him being 10x Goku? If it really is implied…

Well that’s my argument. It doesn’t seem to be implied.

Show me Vegeta’s Final Flash amp and the Final Explosion amp.

And let’s see what we got.

Zeta Gohan should be somewhat relevant id think. 66% or so of Majin Buu.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Well that’s my argument. It doesn’t seem to be implied.

Show me Vegeta’s Final Flash amp and the Final Explosion amp.

And let’s see what we got.

Zeta Gohan should be somewhat relevant id think. 66% or so of Majin Buu.

The list I posted this week has FF at 3x, same for your Rosat list. I guess FE at 5x is enough in comparison.

I’m not sure. Gohan just says “My arm got a lot stronger”. Is that even a real power up?

Btw, should we even be thinking of SSJ2 Gohan here? If he’s a SSJ against Dabra and Fat Boo, then Goku should either be thinking of SSJ1 Gohan or counting rage, which makes training moot.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
I think this set looks pretty neat.

SSJ: 50x
Grade 2: 100x
Grade 3: 500x
SSJ2: 250x
SSJ3: 2,500x

Between each form it’s always either 2x, 5x, 10x or 50x.

Last edited:

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
I’m not sure. Gohan just says “My arm got a lot stronger”. Is that even a real power up?
Shin knew right off the batt that Majin Vegeta was going to die against Fat Buu while he at least got hope at the idea of Gohan becoming stronger while being able to transform into SSJ (in general terms) to defeat Majin Buu, at the very least, Post Zeta Sword Gohan is > to Majin Vegeta & SSJ2 Goku.