Super Saiyan Ultimate Gohan vs Vegetto

Spiral-Force

High Class Warrior
Staff member
Forum Moderator
Mikey said:
Where is it stated to change for fusions? Asking where it's stated to be the same is just asking someone to prove a negative. You can't just make something up and then ask people to prove it wrong, that doesn't make any sense.

I say Goku's birthday is December 5th. Where is it stated otherwise?
Nothing I said was "made-up". It's a fact that the SEG does not state that the multipliers established are static, it's a fact that the SEG does not state that the multipliers apply to fusions, and it's a fact that Vegito doesn't need a 50x multiplier to dominate Buuhan in the way he did. Until I see evidence from the manga or anime (which hold more weight than their guidebooks) that supports those multipliers being static and applying to magically fused Saiyans, I am free to believe otherwise.

Super Neko Majin Z said:
I'm not a fan of unnecessary power bloating, but unnecessary power bloating is the Fusion Saga in a nutshell. I mean, come on! Gotenks is more than eight times stronger than Goku, Ultimate Gohan could curbstomp him, Buuhan could curbstomp Gohan, and even in the manga Vegetto's beating the crap out of Buuhan when he's still two forms below his maximum! It's worse than the Frieza fight!
Still waiting for the evidence in support of the claim you made earlier...

Flame

High Class Warrior
Gohan was already above base Vegito imo, so adding Super Saiyan is a stomp.

Super Neko Majin Z

Mid Class Warrior
The way I see it, there's no reason for the SSJ multiplier to suddenly change for certain people. Considering there's very little if any evidence for either side of this argument, I think common sense is enough. I admit SSJ Vegetto vs Buuhan doesn't look like a fifty times advantage (hell, it doesn't feel like anything changed from Base Vegetto vs Buuhan), but he could've been holding back. We already know he doesn't need anywhere near full power to beat Buuhan because he didn't use SSJ2 or SSJ3 and, in the anime, he really only went SSJ for fun.

Spiral-Force

High Class Warrior
Staff member
Forum Moderator
Super Neko Majin Z said:
The way I see it, there's no reason for the SSJ multiplier to suddenly change for certain people. Considering there's very little if any evidence for either side of this argument, I think common sense is enough. I admit SSJ Vegetto vs Buuhan doesn't look like a fifty times advantage (hell, it doesn't feel like anything changed from Base Vegetto vs Buuhan), but he could've been holding back. We already know he doesn't need anywhere near full power to beat Buuhan because he didn't use SSJ2 or SSJ3 and, in the anime, he really only went SSJ for fun.
If you want to conform to those multipliers permanently, then that's your choice. At the end of the day, there is no official manga, anime, or guidebook statement that says the 50x multiplier applies to magically constructed beings, or is permanent. So if people do not want to constantly follow the 50x multiplier because the power boost seems excessive in relation to a certain context that doesn't mention that boost, there's nothing wrong with that.

Keedounan

Elite
Manga: Idk. Gaps and multipliers tend to change according to the plot.
Anime: Gohan is screwed. Vegetto fared better against Boohan than Gohan did against Bootenks, both in original anime and Kai.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.