Take seriously the Chinese Pamphlet where it says that Vegetto could be more powerful than Goku SSJ4?

SIAD

Elite
Could someone show me that Pamphlet?

Will that pamphlet talk about Vegetto (Boo)?

The form that Goku and Vegeta take after merging thanks to some objects called Pothara is called Vegerot! He can also transform into a Super Saiyan and become a Super Vegerot !! By having joined the two strongest warriors, they manage to establish themselves as the most powerful being in the Universe !! Could they be stronger than the level 4 Super Saiyan himself !?

Last edited:

SIAD

Elite
I just saw the text translated into Spanish and the truth is that apart from saying that the text can be interpreted in many different ways. Whoever wrote it does not seem to have much knowledge of the series and also only wonders if Vegetto is stronger than Goku SSJ4.

The text says:

"The form that Goku and Vegeta take after merging thanks to some objects called Pothara is called Vegerot! He can also transform into Super Saiyan and become Super Vegerot !! By joining the two strongest warriors, they get to establish themselves as the most powerful being in the Universe !! Could they be stronger than the Super Saiyan level 4 himself !? ".

That means that in the Pamphlet they believe that Goku and Vegeta in the Arc Boo were the most powerful, leaving Gohan out. Even if you think they weren't counting Gohan because he was absorbed, what about the other characters that appear in DBGT? I mean Rildo, members of the Sigma Cannon Force, Redjic, etc.

In addition, the question from a magazine leaves open to a large number of answers, where an answer such as "For no reason" is completely valid.

Then I will guide myself only with my climbing, where I have Vegetto SSJ3 (Boo) at the level of Baby Vegeta Golden Monkey.

Last edited:

Hector

High Class Warrior
If you don't think that Base GT Goku has to be Kid Buu level, you can view SSJ4 Goku as weaker than Vegerrot.

SIAD

Elite
I am reliving the DBGT chapters, I am seriously thinking of completely ignoring the statement in that Pamphlet. The SSJ4 seems to be a power that cannot be attained normally. Also more than a statement, it is a question of Vegetto will be stronger than Goku SSJ4? It would be like asking Kid Boo will be stronger than Rildo? Also that Pamphlet seems to speak of Super Vegetto and not of a hypothetical Vegetto SSJ3.

I think I even have Goku SSJ4 (Initial) destroying Vegetto SSJ3 (Boo) very easily and Goku SSJ4 (FP) is tremendously more powerful than Goku SSJ4 (Initial).

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite
I am reliving the DBGT chapters, I am seriously thinking of completely ignoring the statement in that Pamphlet. The SSJ4 seems to be a power that cannot be attained normally. Also more than a statement, it is a question of Vegetto will be stronger than Goku SSJ4? It would be like asking Kid Boo will be stronger than Rildo? Also that Pamphlet seems to speak of Super Vegetto and not of a hypothetical Vegetto SSJ3.

I think I even have Goku SSJ4 (Initial) destroying Vegetto SSJ3 (Boo) very easily and Goku SSJ4 (FP) is tremendously more powerful than Goku SSJ4 (Initial).
Its already nonsense in series due to Goku saying Baby was the strongest aura he's ever felt

SIAD

Elite
Its already nonsense in series due to Goku saying Baby was the strongest aura he's ever felt
But the strongest ki he had ever felt was Vegetto SSJ, not Vegetto SSJ3.

I like these numbers:

Vegetto Base = 1
SSJ = 50
SSJ2 = 200
SSJ3 = 800

Baby Vegeta = 48
SBV1 = 120
SBV2 = 240
SBV2 (Post Ray Blutz) = 270
Golden Monkey = 2,700
Golden Monkey (Post Ray Blutz) = 2,970

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite
But the strongest ki he had ever felt was Vegetto SSJ, not Vegetto SSJ3.
Why would that make much of a difference? Base GT Goku is already arguably on par with base Vegetto in the anime, I really don't see any difference between the two

SIAD

Elite
Why would that make much of a difference? Base GT Goku is already arguably on par with base Vegetto in the anime, I really don't see any difference between the two
The difference is that there are the SSJ multipliers in DBGT are very nerfed and that is not the case of Vegetto in the Arc Boo.

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite
The difference is that there are the SSJ multipliers in DBGT are very nerfed and that is not the case of Vegetto in the Arc Boo.
In all honesty when it comes to Toei, they always nerf the Super Saiyan multipliers. Even post Freeza saga, I doubt the multiplier is in its 50's as well

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.