That Bastard Really is that Strong

p123

Elite
Jesus Christ. Broly really is a monster. That video with Seth the Programmer proves it.

At minimum, Broly is capable of destroying a Galaxy in short order. If we talk about at maximum, he can destroy a quadrant of the universe in short order.

M8 Z team and Broly are so far above everything else they are probably closer to Beerus than they are to Kid Buu. Jesus Christ, this Broly shit, I always thought it was a joke, he's a fucking monster. He really might be able to go toe to toe with Gogeta. Shit...

Keedounan

Elite
p123 said:
Jesus Christ. Broly really is a monster. That video with Seth the Programmer proves it.

At minimum, Broly is capable of destroying a Galaxy in short order. If we talk about at maximum, he can destroy a quadrant of the universe in short order.

M8 Z team and Broly are so far above everything else they are probably closer to Beerus than they are to Kid Buu. Jesus Christ, this Broly shit, I always thought it was a joke, he's a fucking monster. He really might be able to go toe to toe with Gogeta. Shit...

Broly isn't a Galaxy Buster. He has been destroying planets since he was a teen. Besides, after he was done, there was still some planets and a tons of stars. At most, he's a star system buster.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Good story, but where's the substance? There's no passion behind this. It's junk.

VampireWicked

High Class Warrior
p123 said:

Here you forgot the videos.

[youtube]qaMbgpKf5KU[/youtube]
In this video, we go over the Powers of The Legendary Super Saiyan himself, Broly. Just how strong and powerful is he? Is he only Cell Games level? Was he really capable of destroying the South Galaxy? (Dragonball Z)

[youtube]f7mclm9lhI0[/youtube]
Debate starts at 3:10 10:00 SethTheProgrammer dukes it out with Chuck TCC in Legendary Super Saiyan Broly VS Super Perfect Cell! Who is stronger, lets go! Dragonball Z / Movie 8 / 10 / Cell Games / Saga

I do like the argument he uses & how he just simply separates Broly & movie scaling & the scaling from the actual series pretty much like Marvel movie universe from the Marvel Comic book universe.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.