That music in DragonBall Movie 1...

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
...that plays when Yamcha and Goku first fight is rly kewl. Got a real old-school/classic Kung-Fu feel to that. And then that abruptly ends when Yamcha blocks Goku's attack. :tapion2 :tapion2 :tapion2

Anyone know the name of the music?

Void

Elite
Retired Staff
I'd honestly turn to Kanz for this one.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Paladin said:
I'd honestly turn to Kanz for this one.
I know that'd be the reasonable option, but I'm not on there.

And it's not like I couldn't find the music if I wanted to. I can, but it's just a mental-problem, so I can't go seek that.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Paladin said:
I can't find it. :cry
Thanks for looking, meng. I appreciate a lot. :toj :toj :toj

Maybe that's on the official DragonBall sound-track. I know there's a vid. on YouTube of the full CD.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Holy shiet. I was just looking through old DragonBall Z game sound-tracks looking for something, but then actually found this music. Apparently this was used in Budokai-Tenkaichi 3 too. Amazing.

[youtube]3b7d5n3nfpg[/youtube]

Symbiote

High Class Warrior
Is that not the theme music for the original Dragon Ball?

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Drama said:
Is that not the theme music for the original Dragon Ball?
Nah, if you mean what I think you mean then no. I think some also call that (what you are talking about) Kid Goku's theme.

The_Authority

Low Class Warrior
Honestly, putting Disturbed's music in the movie was like a dub fan's wet dream. How many Linkin Park, Disturbed, and a ton of other rock/metal/alternative songs have been spliced to make DBZ videos back in the day.

Actually, there were two hilarious ones that I've seen. One was a Japanese rendition of "Happy Birthday" to the video Vegeta forcing Dende to ask Polunga for eternal life (not sure why seeing as it didn't happen) and another one to "The Heat Is On" from Bust a Groove 2 on PS1, to the video of Super Saiyan 2 Goku vs. Majin Vegeta. This was anywhere from '98-'00.

Anyway, Fantastische Hure, I FOUND IT. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9LnCLrApac&index=41&list=PL2H9hekts9Ugw3gS037P0HIg6HvzmOUZI

Boo Brand Milk

Super Elite
The_Authority said:
Honestly, putting Disturbed's music in the movie was like a dub fan's wet dream. How many Linkin Park, Disturbed, and a ton of other rock/metal/alternative songs have been spliced to make DBZ videos back in the day.

:tapion :tapion :tapion

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
The_Authority said:

Actually, there were two hilarious ones that I've seen. One was a Japanese rendition of "Happy Birthday" to the video Vegeta forcing Dende to ask Polunga for eternal life (not sure why seeing as it didn't happen) and another one to "The Heat Is On" from Bust a Groove 2 on PS1, to the video of Super Saiyan 2 Goku vs. Majin Vegeta. This was anywhere from '98-'00.

Anyway, Fantastische Hure, I FOUND IT. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9LnCLrApac&index=41&list=PL2H9hekts9Ugw3gS037P0HIg6HvzmOUZI
Thank you good sir. I appreciate it. :gay :gay2 :gay :gay2 :gay :gay2

Boo Brand Milk

Super Elite
Fantastische Hure said:
The_Authority said:

Thank you good sir. I appreciate it. :gay :gay2 :gay :gay2 :gay :gay2

Shc and authiority :faggots

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.