The GT fighters outfit.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Do you guys found out that the GT fighter's outfit made them a badass when they fight? Especially Gohan and Vegeta, they're too badass when they were the civilian dressed and go save the world.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Personally, I loved Gohan's substitute teacher look. If fact, he looked weird going back to his red gi in the Shadow Dragon arc.

Just something about this random nerd taking off his glasses and jacket to throw down is awesome to me.

TheGmGoken

Low Class Warrior
Vegeta looks badass. Like someone who will truly fuck you up. Gohan looks like a nerdy badass similar to Peter Parker. Goku looks awful in that GI(the colors don't match). Goten looks like am angel when he turns Ssj. So cool. Trunks looks dumb AF. His EoZ outfit was better.

Oob...is oob.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
I enjoyed the reserved appearance that Gohan's scholar attire gave him during fights, especially against Rild. The others on the other hand, I wasn't so keen on compared to their Boo Arc or EoZ selves. I did prefer Goku's GT gi to his 28th TB one though, since the colour of it was far more vibrant and robust.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Most of their looks were a downgrade other than Gohan.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Goken said:
Vegeta looks badass. Like someone who will truly fuck you up. Gohan looks like a nerdy badass similar to Peter Parker. Goku looks awful in that GI(the colors don't match). Goten looks like am angel when he turns Ssj. So cool. Trunks looks dumb AF. His EoZ outfit was better.

Oob...is oob.
I think its because Goku's skin is different from Eoz. He's outfit is great on Goku Jr's movie since his skin is like in the Z.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Even Cell got a bad new look in GT. Whats up with his eyes?

Super Saiyan Overlord1007

High Class Warrior
I actually liked Goku's and Majuub's attire, everyone else was a downgrade. At least keep the traditional martial arts looking attires instead of casual clothing.

Latest profile posts

Father wrote on 最強のフュージョン's profile.
Bill Cosby will have the prep time that Pm. snake never had baby wooooooooo!!
Never watched that filler lol
INCORRECT, remember Princess Snake tried to sedate Goku and that shit didn't work