The mighty Giant Cat from DBGT Chapter 25

SIAD

Elite
Episode 29
Time: around 13m
Context: After Vegeta knocks Goku through a small mountain
Vegeta: "Bit the dust, have you?"
Goku: "Y-you sure are strong... [ ] I-it's been a long time since I fought someone strong, like you..."
Vegeta: "I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. [ ] This is the difference in power between the primitive Saiyans, and the evolved Tsufruians. [ ] And now, my servants! Let me, Baby-sama, have your Saiya powers!"
Gohan, Goten, Trunks, Bra: "Yes, Baby-sama."

This quote is about Base Baby Vegeta.

I was thinking that the only opponent about as powerful as Baby Vegeta Base that Goku had faced a long time ago was that Giant Cat. 2 months had passed.

Goku, Trunks and Pan escaped from that Giant Cat, Goku was so scared, that instead of transforming into SSJ3, he preferred to give Trunks his mustache, implying that he preferred to risk Trunks' life before his own.

In a few words I have SBV1 >>> Vegetto SSJ (Boo) = Giant Cat = Baby Vegeta Base> Goku SSJ3 (Arc Baby).

He reminds me a bit of the Giant's Guard of the King, a character that is barely mentioned and far surpasses former enemies who were once invincible.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Stronger than Jiren.

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite
Episode 29
Time: around 13m
Context: After Vegeta knocks Goku through a small mountain
Vegeta: "Bit the dust, have you?"
Goku: "Y-you sure are strong... [ ] I-it's been a long time since I fought someone strong, like you..."
Vegeta: "I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. [ ] This is the difference in power between the primitive Saiyans, and the evolved Tsufruians. [ ] And now, my servants! Let me, Baby-sama, have your Saiya powers!"
Gohan, Goten, Trunks, Bra: "Yes, Baby-sama."

This quote is about Base Baby Vegeta.

I was thinking that the only opponent about as powerful as Baby Vegeta Base that Goku had faced a long time ago was that Giant Cat. 2 months had passed.

Goku, Trunks and Pan escaped from that Giant Cat, Goku was so scared, that instead of transforming into SSJ3, he preferred to give Trunks his mustache, implying that he preferred to risk Trunks' life before his own.

In a few words I have SBV1 >>> Vegetto SSJ (Boo) = Giant Cat = Baby Vegeta Base> Goku SSJ3 (Arc Baby).

He reminds me a bit of the Giant's Guard of the King, a character that is barely mentioned and far surpasses former enemies who were once invincible.
You figured it out :panties

SIAD

Elite
I remember that in 2013 and 2016 CC was out of the forums for a few months.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I'm sure he'll turn up soon. I believe he gets quite busy at times.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.