the political commentary in the goku black arc

babaGAReeb 2

Low Class Warrior
ever notice the brilliant Philosophical themes in this arc? it is based on the BLM movement and how black ppl are killed by cops.

zamasu here represents the police, the human or mortal species black people.
like KKK thinks of black ppl zamasu finds humans to be disgusting and violent and wants to rid the universe of them. he even kills his own kind the gods to fulfill this role. incidentally the KKK also killed white people who got in their way. coincidence?

perhaps most interestingly of all zamasu becomes human to do destroy all humans and in this form he is called goku "black". a play on the saying you are what you hate maybe meaning that zamasu is human(black) himself?

and last of all no black(human) could defeat zamasu and he had to be taken out by another god(white) with a blast that destroyed everything.
it seems to me Akira is telling us to truly defeat racism once and for all we must nuke america or maybe that hatred against black ppl will always exist till the end of all existence.

beautiful is it not

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
I smell a racism here. But anyway, Keedounan has sum it up perfectly, just like Satan who thinks that humans are useless like Zamasu does.

babaGAReeb 2

Low Class Warrior
Fearless Hit said:
I smell a racism here. But anyway, Keedounan has sum it up perfectly, just like Satan who thinks that humans are useless like Zamasu does.
satan hates humans for very different reasons that zamas. there are some similarities like arrogance etc but there mostly superficial. satan is jealous of humans in some and wants to corrupt them. satan also wants humans to suffer in hell.

zamasu however does not want to corrupt or torture humans just wipe them out thus he is probably not based on satan but BLM.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
babaGAReeb 2 said:
Fearless Hit said:
satan hates humans for very different reasons that zamas. there are some similarities like arrogance etc but there mostly superficial. satan is jealous of humans in some and wants to corrupt them. satan also wants humans to suffer in hell.

zamasu however does not want to corrupt or torture humans just wipe them out thus he is probably not based on satan but BLM.
Satan can't kill nor wipe the humans like Zamasu because of Gowasu. If Satan has ability to do it, he'll wipe us out,. :ladd

babaGAReeb 2

Low Class Warrior
Fearless Hit said:
babaGAReeb 2 said:
Fearless Hit said:

Satan can't kill nor wipe the humans like Zamasu because of Gowasu. If Satan has ability to do it, he'll wipe us out,. :ladd
ur not getting the point

while zamasu would be happy with just killing all humans satan wont stop there and will torture u in hell too forever thus zamasu is more like KKK.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
babaGAReeb 2 said:
Fearless Hit said:
babaGAReeb 2 said:

ur not getting the point

while zamasu would be happy with just killing all humans satan wont stop there and will torture u in hell too forever thus zamasu is more like KKK.
@Venato

Keedounan

Elite
[mention]babaGAReeb 2[/mention]

Of course, there are differences between them, but I've stated that Zamasu is the Satan of Dragon Ball because there is a lot of similiarities between them.

Basically Zamasu's pride caused him to view himself as knowing better than the Gods that are higher on the cosmic hierarchy than he is and having a very low opinion of humanity, like Satan. He also becomes a fallen Kaioshin and tries to destroy all mortals, a bit like Satan who is a fallen angel trying to corrupt all mortals. The similiarities are even more visible with Merged Zamasu, whose first act upon coming into existence is to give a blasphemous boast about being the most beautiful and supreme god. He even took on the 'angel of light' motif, which is often used for Satan.

All of this makes Zamasu the closest thing to Satan that ever existed in Dragon Ball.

babaGAReeb 2

Low Class Warrior
Venato said:
[mention]babaGAReeb 2[/mention]

Of course, there are differences between them, but I've stated that Zamasu is the Satan of Dragon Ball because there is a lot of similiarities between them.

Basically Zamasu's pride caused him to view himself as knowing better than the Gods that are higher on the cosmic hierarchy than he is and having a very low opinion of humanity, like Satan. He also becomes a fallen Kaioshin and tries to destroy all mortals, a bit like Satan who is a fallen angel trying to corrupt all mortals. The similiarities are even more visible with Merged Zamasu, whose first act upon coming into existence is to give a blasphemous boast about being the most beautiful and supreme god. He even took on the 'angel of light' motif, which is often used for Satan.

All of this makes Zamasu the closest thing to Satan that ever existed in Dragon Ball.
good points

agreed that he is closest equivalent to satan in DB

Void

Elite
Retired Staff
Wouldn't Dabra be closer to Satan?

Jerk Store

High Class Warrior
Suspended
Baba is here too? Holy shit, that's awesome! Now if only he, @DBZetaUser2013, @MysticGoku and a couple others would post here more rather than that shithole over there, this place would be perfecto, Ernesto!

Maybe a gaggle of topless bitches would truly make it perfect, but close enough for a DB site.

DANK CHICKEY NUGGIES!!!!!

Jerk Store

High Class Warrior
Suspended
Fearless Hit said:
Saiyan Paladin said:
He didn't show anything that makes him evil other than as Babidi's bitch.

He's the king of the friggin' demons!!!!!!!! :sponge

He actually didn't seem very evil, nor were the demon race necessarily all the most evil beings. He seemed indifferent and liked to spit on people and breathe til they melted, but he was just a pawn and we probably woulda never seen him if not for Babidi.

I always wondered why the Makai realm was never explored, now that woulda been cool to do after the intro of gods and angels.

Dabura just seemed bored from what little I have seen of him in Sand Land. :idk

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
I just saw a one page of him sitting on his throne and yeah he's pretty much bored lol. Does Angel Dabura exist in the manga? :troll

Jerk Store

High Class Warrior
Suspended
Barragan Luseinbarn from Bleach reminded me of Dabura a bit, they were both kings who were bored in their own realm after conquering everything there was to conquer and both got played by other people, but at least Aizen was stronger than him regardless, Babidi is a weakling compared to Dabura without his psychic magic.

But yeah, I wonder if Kubo was inspired by Dabura when creating Barragan. I liked Barragan, dude was cool and OP as fuck if not for Hachi's weird ass. I liked his time decay abilities.

Angel Dabura was way more evil, look at those pedophile eyes!

fb3dce66468be38d0e0dfcd4967494f1708be3746c43b461e09a4614ebc141ed_1.jpg

Keedounan

Elite
Saiyan Paladin said:

No. Their only similiarity is that they are both demons. Zamasu is much closer to Satan than Dabura is.

babaGAReeb 2

Low Class Warrior
DCock said:
Baba is here too? Holy shit, that's awesome! Now if only he, @DBZetaUser2013, @MysticGoku and a couple others would post here more rather than that shithole over there, this place would be perfecto, Ernesto!

Maybe a gaggle of topless bitches would truly make it perfect, but close enough for a DB site.

DANK CHICKEY NUGGIES!!!!!
hi drock

nice 2 see u here too ameego
what made u cum here

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.