Things Youu'd Like To See In New DB Content?

Classic Adamas

Zeta Elite
Global Moderator
Title. ^

As I've said before, I'd very much appreciate some new content based around Part 1. I don't think that'll happen obviously, but it would be nice to see them get back to that, and make a movie starring young Galu or something.

To move to more likely scenarios, it could be cool if they were to reintroduce Bardock or Cooler, as they did with Future Trunks, Freeza and Broly. An encounter between the Golden Brothers would be fun to see.

What about you?

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Absolutely agree. Not on the Cooler or Bardock thing though. Maybe Cooler, but definitely not Bardock. It'd also be kind-of weird to only see Freeza's brother now.

Classic Adamas

Zeta Elite
Global Moderator
2kewl4u said:
Absolutely agree. Not on the Cooler or Bardock thing though. Maybe Cooler, but definitely not Bardock. It'd also be kind-of weird to only see Freeza's brother now.

Any weirder than having a random group of former Freeza force guys reviving him, having him train for a few months, unlock a weird form and suddenly have him above Galu and Bejit?

Golden Cooler is a thing in Dragon Ball Heroes. It would be kewl I think to have them go against each other. :giraffe

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
There's basically no distinction between Parts 1 and 2 in the manga beyond the Full Color comics dividing the two and the last 2 arcs in part 1 were nearly the same as Z anyway so meh, it'd be like Harry Potter going back to the first 3 books for no reason.

I just want less obvious cash ins about Saiyans like :pakl and actual stories of substance that add to actual character development

Void

Elite
Retired Staff
If we're going balls to the walls with rehashes then bring Cell back by using some bullshit like Gero had an apprentice who created another Cell with cells from the more recent fights. Then you can have Golden LSS MUI Perfect Cell come in and rape everyone before getting one-shotted by Beerus.

But really I'd like to see new ideas. They had potential with the Black arc, but that fell off a cliff. Try something different.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Void said:
If we're going balls to the walls with rehashes then bring Cell back by using some bullshit like Gero had an apprentice who created another Cell with cells from the more recent fights. Then you can have Golden LSS MUI Perfect Cell come in and rape everyone before getting one-shotted by Beerus.

But really I'd like to see new ideas. They had potential with the Black arc, but that fell off a cliff. Try something different.
I wouldn't have a problem with Cell, but I'd fear that with bringing Cell back that'd take-away from Gohan's accomplishment. Unless Gohan once again gets to defeat Cell, then I might be on-board with that. Too big of a risk in my opinion.

But ye, new material'd be good.

Classic Adamas

Zeta Elite
Global Moderator
2kewl4u said:
Void said:

I wouldn't have a problem with Cell, but I'd fear that with bringing Cell back that'd take-away from Gohan's accomplishment. Unless Gohan once again gets to defeat Cell, then I might be on-board with that. Too big of a risk in my opinion.

Gero becomes a hairdresser. One morning when he's styling Whis, he will pluck a hair, and with that DNA, Golden Blue God Cell Whisu will be born. :mikey

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Mystic Omega said:
2kewl4u said:
Void said:

Gero becomes a hairdresser. One morning when he's styling Whis, he will pluck a hair, and with that DNA, Golden Blue God Cell Whisu will be born. :mikey
l0l I can actually see them do that.

But like I said Gohan should be to Cell what Goku is to Freeza. Arch-Enemy

Obviously I mean pre-revival bullshit, but in a different way to Goku/Freeza.

Classic Adamas

Zeta Elite
Global Moderator
2kewl4u said:
Mystic Omega said:
2kewl4u said:

I would like to see a more cooperative relationship between Cell and Gohan, like "frienemies" or Goku and Vegeta. :troll

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Mystic Omega said:
2kewl4u said:
Mystic Omega said:

I would like to see a more cooperative relationship between Cell and Gohan, like "frienemies" or Goku and Vegeta. :troll
Cell probably respects Gohan more than anyone-else on the Z-Team anyway.

Classic Adamas

Zeta Elite
Global Moderator
2kewl4u said:
Mystic Omega said:
2kewl4u said:

Cell probably respects Gohan more than anyone-else on the Z-Team anyway.

They can be the unholy alliance against giant silver Bojack in movie #21, and Platinum LSSJ Broly in M22.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.