This the chain?

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Fearless said:
That's true but others seems to think that Gohan seems to be hax given his performance against the two Androids but the result remain the same that the Androids are stronger than Gohan.
The androids sure seemed weaker to me individually.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Just like Janemba seems to be weak compare to SSjin/2 Vegeta and that he needed his tricks to beat him but we know that Janemba is a SSjin3 tier but still struggles to beat Vegeta in a combat fight.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Fearless said:
Just like Janemba seems to be weak compare to SSjin/2 Vegeta and that he needed his tricks to beat him but we know that Janemba is a SSjin3 tier but still struggles to beat Vegeta in a combat fight.
And where is the dialouge that tells us Vegeta is stronger?

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Fantastische Hure said:
Fearless said:

What does that gotta do with Gohan's fight against the Androids?

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Fearless said:
Fantastische Hure said:
Fearless said:

You brought it up. I'm saying there's nothing in Movie 12 that tells us Vegeta is stronger or is there?

SSJPoo

Mid Class Warrior
Movie 12 Vegeta is not stronger. If you think so, pass the dope this way youre using.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Fantastische Hure said:
Fearless said:
Fantastische Hure said:

You brought it up. I'm saying there's nothing in Movie 12 that tells us Vegeta is stronger or is there?

You just confirmed what I said, based on Vegeta's feats he should be close to SSjin3 Goku alone but we all know that's not the case. Similarly to Gohan, the Androids seems to underestimate him in the first round since they easily beat him during their first encounter and they went on to kill him in the 2nd round.

SSJPoo

Mid Class Warrior
Fearless, with these so boring and hardly any evident behind canon theories.

I have one question.

Tell me about your mother...

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I think Gohan just got fapped during the last fight, Toei somehow managed to mangle their already piss poor power chain by having Bulma still state Trunks was slightly stronger than Gohan when he went to fight them as a 17 year old :punk

withheldforprivacy

Elite
Suspended
I think 2 Armed Gohan was individually slightly stronger than Androids, whereas
1 Armed Gohan was considerably stronger than them.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Fearless said:
Fantastische Hure said:
Fearless said:

You just confirmed what I said, based on Vegeta's feats he should be close to SSjin3 Goku alone but we all know that's not the case. Similarly to Gohan, the Androids seems to underestimate him in the first round since they easily beat him during their first encounter and they went on to kill him in the 2nd round.
You just disproved your own argument. There is no argument. Movie 12 Vegeta was never statedt to be stronger than Janemba, where-as things like #18 helping #17 against Gohan and Trunks before commenting that Gohan is winning all point to Gohan already being superior. Goku never said "WOW! Vegeta is so strong. He's on-par with Janemba." In-fact the opposite Vegeta says he's still lower than Goku. #reckt

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Fantastische Hure said:
Fearless said:
Fantastische Hure said:

You just disproved your own argument. There is no argument. Movie 12 Vegeta was never statedt to be stronger than Janemba, where-as things like #18 helping #17 against Gohan and Trunks before commenting that Gohan is winning all point to Gohan already being superior. Goku never said "WOW! Vegeta is so strong. He's on-par with Janemba." In-fact the opposite Vegeta says he's still lower than Goku. #reckt
I thought you were talking about the final fight lol. :troll

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Fearless said:
Fantastische Hure said:
Fearless said:
I thought you were talking about the final fight lol. :troll
Well both, obviously.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.