True Freezer First Form (FnF) >>> SSJ Goku (combine

SIAD

Elite
"In terms of the Funimation dub, Gohan describes SSj Goku (All Powers Combined) as the greatest Ki he's ever felt. And it's likely that he felt Enraged Vegeta's Ki, so SSj Goku>>>SSj2 Vegeta (Enraged).

The Japanese dub just says that Goku has an incredible power, so it could mean a lot of things.

For all practical purposes, however, I just say that Goku wins this match."

I rather think that Goku SSJ (Powers Combined) is> Vegeta SSJ2 (Enraged) also thought because Krillin Goku SSJ (Powers Combined) had been transformed into a SSJG, despite witness the power that Vegeta cast SSJ2 (Enraged ).

As Frieza First Form (FnF), Gohan and Piccolo when they felt the power of Frieza First Form (FnF), were told it had never felt a Ki as impressive, despite witness the Ki for Goku SSJ (Powers Combined) Vegeta and SSJ2 (Enraged). Although the latter two were wounded, but aware of what he did, so probably also felt their Ki.

Then I have this:

Frieza First Form (FnF) >>> SSJ Goku (Powers Combined) is> Vegeta SSJ2 (Enraged).

Think?

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
I didn't see the movie but I have no problem about Freeza being stronger than Goku after all the top dogs have a god ki which can't be sensed.

SIAD

Elite
Ki of the 3 Gods of BoG, can not be detected, but if Ki SSJ Goku (Combined Energy) and Vegeta SSJ2 (Enraged).

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
Yeah, that's very possible. I wish we could've seen this Freeza fight.

Latest profile posts

Father wrote on 最強のフュージョン's profile.
Bill Cosby will have the prep time that Pm. snake never had baby wooooooooo!!
Never watched that filler lol
INCORRECT, remember Princess Snake tried to sedate Goku and that shit didn't work