Ultimate Gohan is stronger than SSJ Gotenks BoG

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
I'm also having trouble with this but after I watched the extended movie. Gohan told Krilin to keep everyone out of here and he'll handle Beerus which imply that he's stronger than everyone at that time [Goku is not there around] and even Vegeta who peformed better than Gohan.

I'm still not sure if its dub error or not but I'll be glad if anyone can confirm it.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Saiyan said:
I'm also having trouble with this but after I watched the extended movie. Gohan told Krilin to keep everyone out of here and he'll handle Beerus which imply that he's stronger than everyone at that time [Goku is not there around] and even Vegeta who peformed better than Gohan.

I'm still not sure if its dub error or not but I'll be glad if anyone can confirm it.
He tells Krillin to take a safety but not that he would handle Beerus

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Is that Japanese dub? Cause according to the FuniDub Gohan said "Krilin, get everyone in the safety. I'll hold him off."

Pakl

High Class Warrior
YsIn the Japanese dub he says "Kruririn-san, get the others out of here!"

SIAD

Elite
I have my serious doubts, but so far I have Semi Mystic Gohan in BoG (Potential Semi unlocked) as Gohan was losing its power and FnF Mystic Gohan loses its mystical power. Personally I have:
Gotenks SSJ (BoG) >> Goku SSJ3 (BoG) >>>>> Goku / Vegeta SSJ2 (BoG)> = Mystic Gohan (BoG) >> Goku SSJ3 (Boo).

Latest profile posts

Father wrote on 最強のフュージョン's profile.
Bill Cosby will have the prep time that Pm. snake never had baby wooooooooo!!
Never watched that filler lol
INCORRECT, remember Princess Snake tried to sedate Goku and that shit didn't work