Ultimate vs SSJ4

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Fearless Saiyajin said:
How can a full potential unlock can be different than the another method of full potential unlock?
question-smiley.png
Well, if it's a mystical or shaman like ritual, I can see a reason for there being differences. Plus, the SSJ4 potential unlock would be exclusive to Saiyans, right? The Ultimate unlock could theoretically be performed on anybody with potential.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Southern Gothic said:
Fearless Saiyajin said:
How can a full potential unlock can be different than the another method of full potential unlock?
question-smiley.png
Well, if it's a mystical or shaman like ritual, I can see a reason for there being differences. Plus, the SSJ4 potential unlock would be exclusive to Saiyans, right? The Ultimate unlock could theoretically be performed on anybody with potential.
I was talking about when tosh said SS4 has a higher potential which is ridicilous. :cage2

Anyway, it would take SSJ2 Gohan + SSJ Goten + SSJ Trunks + Pan in order to for Goku to surpass beyond to it's limit which is similar to Ultimate form.

xmysticgohanx

High Class Warrior
Forget the statements

Gohan's potential > Goku
SSJ4 Goku > Ultimate Gohan
SSJ4 > Ultimate

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
Gohan kept training as much as Goku in GT but Goku got more boosts

SSJ4 > Ultimate

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Ultimate > SSJ4 by the definition.

Gohan in GT clearly isn't using all of his current potential if he has access to Super Saiyan.