Vegeta in dbgt

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
I don’t care for the moustache, but other than that I don’t mind it.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
The moustache made it even funnier when he got mad at the fellows that were talking to Bulla. Like grumpy old protectivefather, l0l. :mikey :mikey :mikey

Spiral-Force

High Class Warrior
Staff member
Forum Moderator
2kewl4u said:
The moustache made it even funnier when he got mad at the fellows that were talking to Bulla. Like grumpy old protectivefather, l0l. :mikey :mikey :mikey
You mean the car scene? He didn't have a moustache at that period.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Spiral-Force said:
2kewl4u said:
You mean the car scene? He didn't have a moustache at that period.
:what :what :what

I thought I remembered he did. :cabba :cabba :cabba

Spiral-Force

High Class Warrior
Staff member
Forum Moderator
2kewl4u said:
I thought I remembered he did. :cabba :cabba :cabba
She mentioned some shaving cream he bought, which Vegeta got a little embarrassed about, but the stache was long gone by then.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
I don't really like they removed his most iconic element (his hair style), though his choice of clothing is alright.

Flame

High Class Warrior
His hair was the only thing that sucked. Everything else was great.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Yeah, the new hair made him as if he's the father of Gohan and Goten since they all have a same haircut.

Zippy

Super Elite
Agreed on the hair although not sure if the clothes would suite the longer hair still tho it shud be long

The_Authority

Low Class Warrior
Overall, I liked Vegeta's second GT design. It wasn't just the mustache that had me rolling my eyes, it was that Guile cut. It just looked like they legit took a trimmer to the top of his head and made it into a perfect flat-top. I'm glad it changed more to Gohan's look. And honestly, I liked it a lot.

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite
I think Vegeta's GT look is a good remix of his design and I appreciate how the series actually changed the visual look for his character. It does wonders for marking Vegeta's development for a character and even showing how much time had passed for him, that he straight up ditched his Saiyan armor and its variants for casual Earth attire.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Ditching the classic hair to have a hairstyle virtually indistinguishable from Gohan's was gay. Was weird how he suddenly looked a lot older than in Z too seeing as Vegeta said at the EoZ that Saiyans stay young most of their lives and did not change at all in looks between the Boo arc and that time period.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.