Vegeta was SSJ or SSJ2 against Super # 17 when he released the Final Flash?

SIAD

Elite
Vegeta was SSJ or SSJ2 against Super # 17 when he released the Final Flash?

We know that at the end of the fight I use SSJ2.

What form of SSJ did Vegeta use in the beginning?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Looked like regular SSJ to me.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
SSJ2. Goku might skip the form since it gives a small boost compared to SSJ3, but to Vegeta and anyone else it’s their full power. Don’t see why the wouldn’t use it.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Because it's GT. They tried to fight Super 17 in base lmao.

Go to 52 seconds. Why is Gohan bothering to fire a KHH in base when he has SSJ2 available? There's no logic to it, and sadly that can be said about all of these examples throughout GT.

SIAD

Elite
After Super # 17 defeats Majuub, Gohan, Trunks, and Goten. Vegeta transforms into SSJ2 and it takes him a bit of time to transform unlike the first time. Also at that time, Vegeta SSJ2 did not appear to be complete forrage for Super # 17.

Maybe Vegeta in Arc Super # 17 is stronger than we thought.

Now I have:

Goku SSJ (Super # 17) >>> Vegeta SSJ2 (Super # 17) >>>> Vegeta SSJ (Super # 17) = Majuub (Super # 17) = Gohan Base (Gigantic Kamehameha Pis).

Vegeta has greater durability than Majuub.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Because it's GT. They tried to fight Super 17 in base lmao.

Go to 52 seconds. Why is Gohan bothering to fire a KHH in base when he has SSJ2 available? There's no logic to it, and sadly that can be said about all of these examples throughout GT.

Not opening a fight with their 100% is actually something everybody does. Holding back what’s supposed to be your strongest attack? Not really.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
SSJ2 imo. Both Gohan and Vegeta were SSJ2s when they transformed.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
SS2 would make the most sense as there'd be no need for him to use a weaker level of power with how serious he was acting when firing the Final Shine Attack, but considering how inconsistently characters treat their own power in this arc, it's debatable.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Vegeta looked no different than any of the other Super Saiyans at that point. At least when he fought 17 later on his aura was visibly different.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Yeah, I'm not buying SSJ Goku > SSJ2 Vegeta still.

SIAD

Elite
Vegeta looked no different than any of the other Super Saiyans at that point. At least when he fought 17 later on his aura was visibly different.
@Captain Cadaver
What do you think of that point?

Also Vegeta at the end of his fight against Super # 17, seemed to have more confidence than before and took a while to transform.

Personally, I have no problem with having Vegeta SSJ (Arc Super # 17)> Majuub (Super # 17).

Baby Vegeta Golden Monkey can perfectly be higher than 10x SBV2. Vegeta and Majuub in those 5 months perfectly increased their powers.

SIAD

Elite
Yeah, I'm not buying SSJ Goku > SSJ2 Vegeta still.
Even so, I still have Goku SSJ (Super # 17)> Vegeta SSJ2 (Super # 17), but not by a big difference.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Why not? He has even better feats in base form all throughout the next arc.
I don't see what better feats he has in the S17 arc. Everything he accomplished in Super Saiyan was against a toying opponent. The next arc is hogwash for this.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Everything he accomplished in Super Saiyan was against a toying opponent.
He wasn't exactly being serious with Vegeta either, nor was it indicated he used less effort against Goku than he did with Vegeta, and Goku still clearly did more to Super #17 in the short time before #17 started countering him than Vegeta did throughout his entire fight.

SIAD

Elite
He wasn't exactly being serious with Vegeta either, nor was it indicated he used less effort against Goku than he did with Vegeta, and Goku still clearly did more to Super #17 in the short time before #17 started countering him than Vegeta did throughout his entire fight.
And do you think it's possible that Vegeta used SSJ2 only at the end of the fight? Since it took a long time to transform and Vegeta looked more confident at the end of the fight.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
It's possible. It'd make more sense for him to be SS2 the entire time, though the Super #17 fight is fairly inconsistent in general.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Then we have different ways of considering what a toying opponent is.

Y'all are trash. Lol.

SIAD

Elite
This statement in DBGT Chapter 45 will indicate that Base Vegeta is> Majuub?

I was watching the match again against Super # 17. They show a scene where Super # 17 shoots Majuub, knocking him out, then Vegeta in Base state prepares to fight. Later they show Goku watching the combat from a crystal sphere and is impressed that Super # 17 treats Vegeta like a child, being that at that moment Vegeta was in Base state. Chapter 45 of DBGT with 9:20.

It will then be Vegeta Base (Arc Super # 17) = SBV2 = Vegeta SSJ2 (Post Baby)> Majuub?

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.