What did you gais think of "False" Super-Saiyan?

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
What?

I thought that was bad. Has nothing on the real Super-Saiyan. Not even comparable.

But anyway what you think?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Wasn't it just Kaioken with a gold aura? Yeah it was shit, no build up to the transformation or nothing and didn't even kill Slug.

Jeff Styles

Elite
Donor
I like the song that was playing during the transformation more than the transformation itself. It didn't really look much different besides the aura and the lost of pupil. It literally came out of nowhere. To top it off, it didn't even help against Slug. He regenerate his broken arm after ripping it off and proceed to bust a 23rd Budokai Piccolo. It seems like filler. A placement to help fill in the movie's time.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I think it was fucking garbage.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
It was a purely idiotic idea when :toei were even made aware by :troll he'd be including SSJ in the manga roughly 10 days after the film would be released iirc, making the idea of this being SSJ dated in just over a week. It wasn't just bad from a writing and creativity perspective, but even moreso from a business one.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
It was okay in the context of the one movie, I guess. Thought it was cool for ten seconds or so, but then it went away and got cucked by the spirit-bomb. Maybe if he had finished the fight with it, I'd like it more.

Void

Elite
Retired Staff
It was lame. It was just piss yellow Kaio-Ken that trashed Slug for a moment and then just randomly faded. Goku later uses a Kaio-Ken x100 lol

Movie 4 was probably the worst of the first 13.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Paladin said:
It was lame. It was just piss yellow Kaio-Ken that trashed Slug for a moment and then just randomly faded. Goku later uses a Kaio-Ken x100 lol

Movie 5 was worse. Come at me, meng. :panties :panties :panties

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Fearless 3:16 said:
Had Goku defeated Slug with False SSJIN then my opinion will be a lot different than now.

Pretty much my thoughts. Why even bother if you had KKx100 in the first place, unless FSSJ somehow greased him up for it.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Fantastische Hure said:
Paladin said:

You didn't just say that. :sponge

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Supreme said:
Fantastische Hure said:
Paladin said:

You didn't just say that. :sponge
I did. :tapion :tapion :tapion

Boo Brand Milk

Super Elite
Fantastische Hure said:
Paladin said:

:bautista

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.