What is the GBE of the Observable Universe and what is the GBE of Universe 7?

SIAD

Elite
What is the GBE of the Observable Universe and what is the GBE of Universe 7?

It is assumed that the Mass Energy of the Observable Universe is 4e+69 Joules.

Does that mean that the GBE of the Observable Universe is 4e+69 Joules and the GBE of Universe 7 is approximately 1e+70 (considering that Universe 7 is the Living Universe + Universe of the Dead + Kaioshinkai)?

If I am wrong about something please correct me.

Omega Yi Xing Long (Minus Energy Power Ball) >= GBE from Universe 7?

In case I'm wrong:

How many Joules is equal to the GBE of the Observable Universe?

How many Joules is equal to the GBE of Universe 7?

How many Juoles is equal to the Minus Energy Power Ball of Omega Yi Xing Long?

SIAD

Elite
From what I know, the Living Universe is infinite in size, so it's incalculable. I got this for the GBE of the observable universe though: https://www.wolframalpha.com/input?i=gravitational+binding+energy+calculator&assumption={"F",+"UniformDensitySphereGravitationalBindingEnergy",+"r"}+->"4.399225e+23+km"&assumption={"FS"}+->+{{"UniformDensitySphereGravitationalBindingEnergy",+"U"}}&assumption={"F",+"UniformDensitySphereGravitationalBindingEnergy",+"m"}+->"1.5×10^53+kg"

(1.5×10^53 kg mass, & 4.399225e+23 km radius)

As for Super Yi Xing Long, wasn't that a chain reaction, or over time destruction feat? Been a while.
So the minimum energy necessary to destroy the entire Observable Universe is 2.048 e+69 Joules?

Cirno777

Low Class Warrior
So the minimum energy necessary to destroy the entire Observable Universe is 2.048 e+69 Joules?
From what I can see, yeah. I'm no kind of physicist though.

MikaelHarding

Mid Class Warrior
GBE
0.6 x G(M^2)/R
  • G = Universal gravitational constant
  • M is the mass of the celestial object in kilograms
  • R is the radius of object in meters

SIAD

Elite
GBE
0.6 x G(M^2)/R
  • G = Universal gravitational constant
  • M is the mass of the celestial object in kilograms
  • R is the radius of object in meters
I knew you are very smart.

So how many minimum Joules are needed to destroy the Observable Universe?

MikaelHarding

Mid Class Warrior
Converting the energy of 1,100 decibels to mass yields 1.113x1080 kg, meaning that the radius of the resulting black hole's event horizon would exceed the diameter of the known universe.

SIAD

Elite
Converting the energy of 1,100 decibels to mass yields 1.113x1080 kg, meaning that the radius of the resulting black hole's event horizon would exceed the diameter of the known universe.
You really are very smart.

What is the GBE to destroy the Solar System and our Galaxy? I mean in Joules.

Diamond Ryan

High Class Warrior
As for Super Yi Xing Long, wasn't that a chain reaction, or over time destruction feat? Been a while.
From what I can remember, the Kaioshin were extremely panicked about Yi Xing Long's attack. Thus, even if it was a chain reaction, it likely would've happened over a relatively short time frame, making it not all that much different from a straight up universal destruction feat. I might be wrong, as it has been a very long time since I watched anything from GT.

Spiral-Force

High Class Warrior
Staff member
Forum Moderator
It appears the main subject was resolved. Just want to chime in regarding Omega:

His minus energy posed the urgent threat of laying waste to the Universe (i.e. all of the celestial bodies within this structure). Then additionally, he could focus this energy into a single point via the Negative Karma Ball, which powers it up further and allows him to carry out the destruction with an omnidirectional blast.

Universal tier suits him.

SIAD

Elite
It appears the main subject was resolved. Just want to chime in regarding Omega:

His minus energy posed the urgent threat of laying waste to the Universe (i.e. all of the celestial bodies within this structure). Then additionally, he could focus this energy into a single point via the Negative Karma Ball, which powers it up further and allows him to carry out the destruction with an omnidirectional blast.

Universal tier suits him.
Yes, the GBE of the Observable Universe is 2,825+E82 Joules. The GBE of Universe 7 is 7.6...+E93 Joules.

The Minus Energy Power Ball attack is Universal >= 7.6...+E93 Joules.

Latest profile posts

Same. RIP to your brother Yoshi.
Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.