Where do you place Pikkon?

Super Saiyan Overlord1007

High Class Warrior
Do you follow the filler as a legit showing of how strong Pikkon is being able to take down Super Perfect Cell instantly? Or no. I don't really take that as a literal representation of Pikkon's actual power. I'm sure Cell was suppressed, why would he need his full power to fight Base/Semi SSJ Goku? That and him being off guard as he was primarily focused on Goku and didn't expect Pikkon to rush him and we've seen multiple times that off guard strikes tend to work wonders in DBZ.

I don't think he's SPC level given how his fight with Goku went. He's undoubtedly stronger seeing as he dominated him essentially their entire fight with Goku only scoring 2 blows (Super Kaioken amped Punch which imo just doubled Goku's power and Pikkon immediately recovered and retaliated from & An Instant KHH which caught him off guard).

But I don't put him miles ahead of Goku seeing as he couldn't keep him down with his best attack at point blank range. I put Pikkon above the Super Saiyans from the Cell Games but still considerably lower than Perfect Cell.

Cell: 25
Pikkon: 15
Gohan: 12.5
Goku: 10

Also where do you place Pikkon in Fusion Reborn?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Clearly weaker than Super Saiyan 3 in M12. Probably below SSJ2 level as well based on him being defeated with more ease than Vegeta. I'd put him above SSJ Goku at best.

During his first appearance he'd be below Perfect Cell, probably between Bojack's two forms.

withheldforprivacy

Elite
Suspended
Two ways of thought:
-Suppressed Cell/MSSJ Goku level and he beat an off guard Cell with an amplified attack.
-SPC level or above and Goku was invisibly using Kaioken during the fight.

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
Did Pikkon take out Cell with Thunder Flash Attack? That could have a high amplification. Based on the fight with Goku he would be on par with or stronger than Super Kaioken Goku(or SSJ2 Goku depending), but may be up there with Super Perfect Cell.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
About 1.75x MSSJ Goku during the Cell Games.

Latest profile posts

Father wrote on 最強のフュージョン's profile.
Bill Cosby will have the prep time that Pm. snake never had baby wooooooooo!!
Never watched that filler lol
INCORRECT, remember Princess Snake tried to sedate Goku and that shit didn't work