Which character did GT handle best?

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
GT can be considered quite a mixed bag when it comes to both returning or new characters. You had some characters being natural progressions of the roles they were given in Z such as Vegeta or Kuririn, characters being turned into poor caricatures such as Goku being made overly dumb, bland archetypes such as Yi Xing Long or villains with contradictive motives such as Baby. With all the good and bad, which of the characters in GT would you say is the most well written?

I'd say Vegeta takes that spot. His regular life as an Earthling was a perfect progression of his Boo Arc development and when he does go back to "I will surpass Kakarrot" it's after having reflected a lot on his current standing that's in line with his character and not just an instant regression like his ToP self after Bra's birth.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
I think Goten was handled very well. 15 years after Boo arc probably shapen his life as a complete earthling without fighting.

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite
Probably Pan. She's bratty, immature, and seemingly selfish, and she wants to be treated like an adult.

Tapion

High Class Warrior
Pan, surprisingly. She was never made out to be a successor to Goku, so her characterization could have been anything Toei wanted and I have to say that, even if she is annoying, it just feels as if it's what she was meant to be like.

Boo Brand Milk

Super Elite
:what This was what we all wanted Vegeta to be, the only improvement they could have made was to make him a serious rival to Goku.

Bulla was handled very well too, definitely not disappointed in her or Goten. Piccolo had his moments as well.

Goku was also not a caricature of himself. He was cocky without being a drooling tfs dbs retard. Despite being small he acted mature and he didn't care about killing villains. (In reality he's a continuation of 'movie Goku.')

After that it's all downhill from there.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.