Which movie would be the best to make a sequel to or remake of (not broli)

Warmmedown

Elite
I think movie 13. Bring back Tapion, have him interact with Trunks and Jaco I guess.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Movie 13 for sure. There've been too many buff guy and android movies as it is, and Super Hero looks like it'll be another RRA/Cell arc rehash in many ways lol.

Boo Brand Milk

Super Elite
Other than Bio Broly the whole Turles thing can be taken in a ton of good directions.

Warmmedown

Elite
example, for Turles?

As for Movie 12, it would be nice to get a fleshed out Janemba vs Gogeta fight. Not sure I'd want a sequel of Janemba, since he's a moron. I'd have said I want to see Gogeta again, but Super's done it.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I wouldn't want another Janemba. Something more creative like Babidi using his magic to steal the negative energy that formed Janemba and he uses it to create an intelligent villain made from all residents of Hell. That could be cool. Janemba was a fucking retard.

Boo Brand Milk

Super Elite
I wouldn't want another Janemba. Something more creative like Babidi using his magic to steal the negative energy that formed Janemba and he uses it to create an intelligent villain made from all residents of Hell. That could be cool. Janemba was a fucking retard.
I think Janemba is in Canadian parliament.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite

Why Babidi? There are other magicians in the DB universe…
images

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.