SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Episode 29
Time: around 13m
Context: After Vegeta knocks Goku through a small mountain
Vegeta: "Bit the dust, have you?"
Goku: "Y-you sure are strong... [ ] I-it's been a long time since I fought someone strong, like you..."
Vegeta: "I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. [ ] This is the difference in power between the primitive Saiyans, and the evolved Tsufruians. [ ] And now, my servants! Let me, Baby-sama, have your Saiya powers!"
Gohan, Goten, Trunks, Bra: "Yes, Baby-sama."

This quote is about Base Baby Vegeta.

SIAD

Elite
Episodio 29
Tiempo: alrededor de 13 m
Contexto: Después de que Vegeta golpea a Goku a través de una pequeña montaña.
Vegeta: "Mordiste el polvo, ¿verdad?"
Goku: "T-seguro que eres fuerte ... [] E-ha pasado mucho tiempo desde que luché contra alguien fuerte, como tú ... "
Vegeta: "Concederé que tus sentimientos son dignos de los más poderosos de los Saiyajin. Sin embargo, hay más en mi poder que solo esto. Antes de que mueras, te lo mostraré. [] Esta es la diferencia de poder entre los Saiyajin primitivos, y los Tsufruianos evolucionados. [] ¡Y ahora, mis sirvientes! ¡Déjame, Baby-sama, tener tus poderes de Saiya! "
Gohan, Goten, Trunks, Bra: "Sí, Baby-sama".

Esta cita es sobre Base Baby Vegeta.
Kid Boo (Anime) or Gohan Boo (Enraged)?

SIAD

Elite
I'm thinking maybe DBGT takes into account the filling of Gohan Boo (Enraged) vs Vegetto SSJ. Total that power that he uses is much greater than the power he really has, so it does not contradict that General Rildo Base surpasses all the forms of Majin Boo.

The power of Gohan Boo (Enraged), Vegetto SSJ (Boo) and Baby Vegeta Base, are in the same league.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Goku fought someone else off screen before coming back to Earth.

I'm thinking maybe DBGT takes into account the filling of Gohan Boo (Enraged) vs Vegetto SSJ. Total that power that he uses is much greater than the power he really has, so it does not contradict that General Rildo Base surpasses all the forms of Majin Boo.

The power of Gohan Boo (Enraged), Vegetto SSJ (Boo) and Baby Vegeta Base, are in the same league.

But any power Boo shows should be < Base Rildo.

SIAD

Elite
One option would be the Giant Tiger that appears in Chapter 25 of DBGT between minutes 7 and 9, since we see Goku (Arc Baby) escaping and instead of fighting, he preferred to give Trunks his mustache, implying that Goku preferred save his life, before Trunks'.

It had been 2 months since he hadn't had an equally powerful opponent.

SBV1 >>> Vegetto SSJ (Boo) = Baby Vegeta Base = Giant Cat> Goku SSJ3 (Arc Baby).

Last edited:

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Goku fought someone else off screen before coming back to Earth.

But any power Boo shows should be < Base Rildo.
Didn't enraged Gohan Boo give SSJ Vegetto some trouble? That small burst of power from Boo might not be what Goku was referring to when comparing Boo and Rild.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Rild.

According to Herms's timeline, Goku fought Rild August 22-23, 789. He fought Baby December 18th, 789. A threefour month gap is fine for Goku's statement.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Rild wasn't even in Goku's vicinity if he went all out.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
He's still the next strongest person Goku's fought.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.