Who is stronger??

Nèro

High Class Warrior
Donor
Broly or Perfect Cell? This is one of the most popular debates I seen.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I say Broly, as he tanked a Kamehameha that Goku powered up for 10+ seconds. I don't see Cell doing the same.

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
In Movie 6, Broly is only equal to Goku Mssj at half power, or at least around that degree of power.

Gohan in Movie 10 was much more powerful than he was as a SSj2 in the Cell Games. Broly is exponentially stronger than Super Perfect Cell here, probably twice as strong.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
h0kuten said:
In Movie 6, Broly is only equal to Goku Mssj at half power, or at least around that degree of power.

Gohan in Movie 10 was much more powerful than he was as a SSj2 in the Cell Games. Broly is exponentially stronger than Super Perfect Cell here, probably twice as strong.
It's movie 8.

What makes you think that Gohan and Broly are much higher than SPC?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Gohan says that he powered up since before then, and we know that the Cell Games occurred... So naturally, SSJ2 Gohan (M10) > SSJ2 Kid Gohan.

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
Oh!!

Movie 10
Gohan: I've powered up considerably since then!
Gohan SSj2 + Goku Ssj + Goten Ssj > Broly Lssj (M10) > Gohan SSj2 (M10) > Goku Ssj2/Majin Vegeta SSj2 > Kid Gohan Ssj2 > Teen Gohan SSj2 =/= Super Perfect Cell > Perfect Cell > Gohan Mssj > Goku Mssj > Goku 50% Mssj =/= Broly Lssj (M8)

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Time:34:02
Context: After having fought (Super-Saiyan) Broli a bit (in base).
Gohan: He's as bad a monster as ever! And here I'm supposed to have powered up considerably since back then!

"Back then" refers to M8 state where he was much weaker than his CG counterpart perhaps weaker than Piccolo.

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
I actually INTENTIONALLY darkened it by two shades. I guess it wasn't enough (That's what she said)

:alex

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Tosh said:

M8 Broli is likely in par with CG Goku not half his power... Also M10 Gohan is the same as Boo Arc Gohan

On topic, Cell destroys M8 Broli with ease.... Only a nublet would say otherwise

Pakl

High Class Warrior
SuperSaiyan2 said:
Gohan says that he powered up since before then, and we know that the Cell Games occurred... So naturally, SSJ2 Gohan (M10) > SSJ2 Kid Gohan.
But M8 Gohan is weak so that means nothing

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
Movie 10 Gohan is much stronger than his Cell Games incarnation, and even Goku/Majin Vegeta SSj2. Hence why Broly is the owner of power surpassing Goku.

Only a scrub would think otherwise.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
My chain is this:

SS2 Goku / SS2 Majin Vegeta > Super Perfect Cell = LSS Broly (M10) > SS2 Teen Gohan > Perfect Cell > LSS Broly (M8)

Latest profile posts

Speak for yourselves :zorc
If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o