Who was the greatest ki that Goku felt before SBV1?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Anime Super Vegetto.

Warmmedown

Elite
What's SBV1?

Super Blue Vegeta 1?
Super Baby Vegeta 1? Guess it's this one.

Probably Super Android 17. That would make the most sense.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Warmmeup said:
What's SBV1?

Super Blue Vegeta 1?
Super Baby Vegeta 1? Guess it's this one.

Probably Super Android 17. That would make the most sense.
Baby came before Super 17.

Boo Brand Milk

Super Elite
I don't think sensing oneself counts. So since it's GT this implies Kid Buu.

Warmmedown

Elite
Can Super 17 be sensed anyway?

Didn't Buuhan get easily whooped by Vegito? Are you asking whether it's possible for Goku to remember Vegito's ki? I think there are signs he would remember. For example in Movie 12 Vegeta and Goku seem to be aware of how weak they were after their failed fusions. In Buu's stomach in the anime Funi dub Goku comments on them splitting due to letting their barrier down. Not sure if there's anything in the manga though.

Although technically he still didn't sense it in the first place anyway, since Goku ceased to exist once Vegito was formed, but I'm guessing we're ignoring that.

Warmmedown

Elite
Just checking the manga. The comment from Goku about splitting due to the barrier being brought down isn't in the manga. However, the fact that neither of them were shocked by being in Buu's stomach also suggests they had memories from being Vegito. Plus, post-split Vegeta immediately says they were fused for long enough and that he doesn't want to do it again and in the next chapter Goku says they could easily deal with Buu if they were fused, which both indicate they probably had some memory of being Vegito.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
There's also this quote.

Episode 29
Time: 15m40s
Context: After Gohan, Goten, Trunks, and Bra have given Vegeta their power
Gohan: "Baby-sama, that is all the power we have."
Vegeta: "Power! I have now obtained the greatest of Saiyan power!"

+

Episode 29
Time: around 15m55s
Context: After Vegeta claims to be the greatest power
Goku: "It's true! I've never felt a Ki as awesome as this! This really may turn out to be the last sight I take with me into the next world..."
Note: In the dub, Goku admits Baby is the best but says victory doesn't always go to the one with the most power.

If this isn't about Super Vegetto then I'm not sure what it could be about. General Rild already had a higher ki than anyone in Z, and he is far eclipsed by Base Baby Vegeta. Super Baby Vegeta 1 is beyond this. Super Vegetto is the only ki that could apply here.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Boo isn't a Saiyan so he doesn't qualify. It's a Saiyan so we've got Vegetto and... I don't know who else.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Pyro said:
Boo isn't a Saiyan so he doesn't qualify. It's a Saiyan so we've got Vegetto and... I don't know who else.

Well, Goku's quote about being the strongest ki he's felt isn't limited to Saiyans. But there's still nobody else.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Super Saiyan said:
Pyro said:

Well, Goku's quote about being the strongest ki he's felt isn't limited to Saiyans. But there's still nobody else.

Goku's may not be, but Baby was clear he was only referring to Saiyans.

Tapion

High Class Warrior
People can sense their own ki.

Chapter: 295 (DBZ 101), P6.2-5
Context: after fusing with Nail
Piccolo: “I…I can’t believe this…C-can this be?...What power…! What unbelievably stupendous power…! So th-this is what they call ‘merging’…?! I can win! No matter what kind of opponent, I shouldn’t lose! I’ve now obtained the ultimate power!”

Chapter: 306 (DBZ 112), P12.2
Context: after he fully heals
Goku: “I’ve gotten strong! My power just keeps gushing forth…! Unbelievable…! And here I thought I was already about at my limits…This is enough to scare even me…”

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
For reasons already elaborated on, SSJ Vegetto is the obvious answer. Goku's comparison of Rild to Boo should've referred to the latter's peak as there'd be little reason to exclude a certain Boo when Goku has experience with all of them, making Vegetto the only answer. It is also possible it referred to SS3 Vegetto when considering Baby referred to himself as the strongest Saiyan power and he can access his host's memories, though that seems very doubtful when considering he'd have no way of quantifying an estimated SS3 Vegetto from memory and he couldn't tell Gohan was far above Goten until seeing him in person.

SIAD

Elite
Captain Cadaver said:
For reasons already elaborated on, SSJ Vegetto is the obvious answer. Goku's comparison of Rild to Boo should've referred to the latter's peak as there'd be little reason to exclude a certain Boo when Goku has experience with all of them, making Vegetto the only answer. It is also possible it referred to SS3 Vegetto when considering Baby referred to himself as the strongest Saiyan power and he can access his host's memories, though that seems very doubtful when considering he'd have no way of quantifying an estimated SS3 Vegetto from memory and he couldn't tell Gohan was far above Goten until seeing him in person.

It would even be interesting the idea that SBV1 is the first Ki to surpass that of Vegetto SSJ (Boo) and that it in turn surpasses any Saiyajin and estimate. I mean to have:

SBV1> Vegetto SSJ3 (Boo) >>>>> Vegetto SSJ (Boo)> = Baby Vegeta Base.

The only problem I have with this is that we would have to have an Ohzaru multiplier much higher than 10 times to be able to have Goku Golden Ohzaru> SBV2.

Even what about the statement about Vegetto> Goku SSJ4? I only see it as Vegetto SSJ3 (Boo)> = Goku SSJ4 (Initial).

Since we could more comfortably fit high levels of DBGT with relatively high powers of DBS in terms of scale. Like for example Omega Yi Xing Long = Goku SSJG (Vs Beerus).

SIAD

Elite
Captain Cadaver said:

Just out of curiosity, do you think that Goku and Vegeta, after separating from Vegetto, were aware of the hypothetical power they would have had as SSJ3? Personally I don't think so, because Vegetto SSJ was surprised at how powerful he had become. Goku knew the power of Gotenks Base / SSJ (Pre) and Gotenks Base / SSJ3 (Post), therefore Goku expected the SSJ multiplier for the Fusions to be the same as Gotenks.

The SSJ multiplier for Vegetto (Boo) was not nerfed to be able to have: Vegetto SSJ3 (Boo)> Goku SSJ4 (Initial) >>> SBV1> Vegetto SSJ (Boo) >>>>> Goku Base (Baby) >>> Buuhan.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
I'd say Goku and Vegeta would be aware of how powerful they could become, considering Goku was sure on fusion being ineffective against Beerus. It wouldn't matter as far as GT scaling with Baby though, since Baby wouldn't be able to calculate Vegetto's strength without experiencing it himself and hypotheticals wouldn't factor into Goku saying Super Vegeta-Baby had the greatest Ki he'd sensed.

SIAD

Elite
Captain Cadaver said:
I'd say Goku and Vegeta would be aware of how powerful they could become, considering Goku was sure on fusion being ineffective against Beerus. It wouldn't matter as far as GT scaling with Baby though, since Baby wouldn't be able to calculate Vegetto's strength without experiencing it himself and hypotheticals wouldn't factor into Goku saying Super Vegeta-Baby had the greatest Ki he'd sensed.

[mention]Captain Cadaver[/mention] I wanted to take advantage of you to ask about the Hypothetical power of Vegetto SSJ3 (BoS) is the Anime. Goku knew that even fused with Vegeta they would not rival Beerus.

That means that Vegetto SSJ3 seemed to be an even better option than Gokhan SSJ3 in BoS.

Would the SSJ multiplier for Vegetto be nerfed in BoS? If so, would Goku be aware of that?

How powerful do you have Beerus (Initial), Vegetto SSJ3 (BoS) and Gokhan SSJ3 (BoS) compared to DBGT characters?

I'm only talking about the Anime.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
SIAD said:
@Captain Cadaver I wanted to take advantage of you to ask about the Hypothetical power of Vegetto SSJ3 (BoS) is the Anime. Goku knew that even fused with Vegeta they would not rival Beerus.

That means that Vegetto SSJ3 seemed to be an even better option than Gokhan SSJ3 in BoS.

Would the SSJ multiplier for Vegetto be nerfed in BoS? If so, would Goku be aware of that?
Yes. Vegetto > Gokhan should be the case in the anime when Vegeta heavily implies he's surpassed Gohan by the start of the series and there's the rival boost on top of that. Multipliers and their changing are pure plot dependent, so Goku's judgement would be the definitive evidence regardless of if the SSJ multiplier had lowered or not for Vegetto.

How powerful do you have Beerus (Initial), Vegetto SSJ3 (BoS) and Gokhan SSJ3 (BoS) compared to DBGT characters?
They ought to scale from Galaxy level feats retained in the Kai anime such as SS3 Goku and Pure Boo causing devastating damage to the Kaioshinkai. However, they don't present any greater feats than this, so probably no stronger than Full Power SS4 Goku or Golden Oozaru Baby, and they'd only get that far due to the statement of Vegetto > A SS4 when considering even S17 Arc Base Goku has far greater feats.

SIAD

Elite
Captain Cadaver said:
SIAD said:
[mention]Captain Cadaver[/mention] I wanted to take advantage of you to ask about the Hypothetical power of Vegetto SSJ3 (BoS) is the Anime. Goku knew that even fused with Vegeta they would not rival Beerus.

Yes. Vegetto > Gokhan should be the case in the anime when Vegeta heavily implies he's surpassed Gohan by the start of the series and there's the rival boost on top of that. Multipliers and their changing are pure plot dependent, so Goku's judgement would be the definitive evidence regardless of if the SSJ multiplier had lowered or not for Vegetto.

They ought to scale from Galaxy level feats retained in the Kai anime such as SS3 Goku and Pure Boo causing devastating damage to the Kaioshinkai. However, they don't present any greater feats than this, so probably no stronger than Full Power SS4 Goku or Golden Oozaru Baby, and they'd only get that far due to the statement of Vegetto > A SS4 when considering even S17 Arc Base Goku has far greater feats.

@Captain Cadaver

So you have a multiplier of SSJ3 would be 10x its Base in BoS in Vegetto's case?

Do you think that the Fusion multipliers for Vegetto and Gokhan on their unfused characters have also decreased?

Do you have the multiplier of SSJ3 over his SSJ2 in the case of Goku in BoS?

As for Gokhan, would it have Base, SSJ, SSJ2 and SSJ3 states?

Vegetto SSJ3 (Boo), do you have him at the level of Golden Ohzaru Baby Vegeta?

And one last question, if Omega Yi Xing Long launches his Minus Energy Power Ball, it would destroy all of Universe 7 (Universe of the Living, Otherworld and Kaioshinkai) and a power that surpasses that attack is capable of destroying Universe 7 in one go. hit without much trouble?

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.