Will Vegeta transform into SSJ3 in DB Daima?

Symbiote

High Class Warrior
If Blue or UE is still around then SS3 is pointless.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
It'd raise the question of why Vegeta didn't turn SSJ3 against Beerus, so I highly doubt it. Maybe he would if he decides never to use it afterwards because of how stupidly draining it is, but then he used Blue and Blue evolution which are draining themselves so...

Based on leaked information, yes, Vegeta seems to be getting Super Saiyan 3. No, it won't make much sense, unless Vegeta can only temporarily achieve it. I'm also hearing rumors that he and Goku will attain Super Saiyan 4, but can only do so in the Demon Realm.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Demon Realm SSJ4 sounds like ass but it'd be kind of cool if the form was a demonic counterpart to the God forms actually.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Considering the fan service department has nearly run dry, why not throw out the very last drop and do it at this point? Might as well go for broke.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Yeah I thought it was ugly with the red mascara and monkey fur for the longest time but the uncreative hair color swaps made it look like a godsend. It may be a fairly generic bestial transformation but at least Nakatsuru tried, AT was straight just using the brush tool on Photoshop to change the hair color (MUI was literally just a color change of SSJG when he made the concept art).

Latest profile posts

Speak for yourselves :zorc
If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o