Worst Movie?

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Even though I like it as a whole, that M8 animation just really kills it for me sometimes. Not the worst per say, but often its the worst viewing experience.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Probably Movie 4. Even though most of the films draw parallels to the canon's villains, they at least kept with the most recent one, rather than rehashing a story arc from several years ago.

Gin

High Class Warrior
Tie between M11 and FnF.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
I'd say M14. People praising the movie only because Toriyama was involved and blindly ignoring all of the inconsistencies and flaws has caused me to grow to hate it.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Mike said:
I'd say M14. People praising the movie only because Toriyama was involved and blindly ignoring all of the inconsistencies and flaws has caused me to grow to hate it.
He's back.

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
Bio Broly, it didn't even feel like a DBZ movie.

sei'taer

High Class Warrior
Movie 15 made me forget how much I hated movie 14. Movies 11 and 4 are right up there too.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Didn't really like any of them, but Movies 4, 7, 10, 11 and FNF are definitely the worst.

Warmmedown

Elite
FNAF> FNF?

Movies 11, 13 and 12 were the worst for me. They all had their own instrinsic value though (as opposed to movie 12's nostalgia value for me, since it was the first DBZ movie I watched when I was 8, and at the tine made sense as a movie since it had the fusion, which I had never seen or heard of beforehand). Movie 11 had Krillin and was kinda interesting since they didn't win in such a typical way, although it was kinda dumb; movie 12 had Gogeta, Pikkon, took place in the Otherworld/HFIL (it will always be HFIL to me. Die hard Funimation fan u kno rite)/Hell, had cool lines between Vegeta and Goku and a different colour tone; Movie 13 had Bulma go full milf.

Movie 7 was originally terrible in my opinion but the Japanese dub has great comedic value if you like to hear the "badass" Vegeta scream not long after seeing him make one of his cooler entrances (which was pretty much reused in Movie 9) and see Goku get punched in the groin/generally wrecked - not that I'm a Goku hater I just like to hear Masako Nozawa scream and showcases quite a few DBZ movie cliches (Gohan getting beat up, Piccolo saving him at the last second while standing on the tallest possible structure with his theme that he's had since the 23rd Budokai Tenkauchi playing, Pikkoro then getting owned and probably doing his usualhalf cough-half scream, Vegeta turning up like badass to save Goku and treat Goku like an idiot who he has nothing but contempt for when really he secretly wants Toei to go bankrupt and become a yaio studio, Vegeta getting owned, Goku saving the day in the end but not alone....always a spirit bomb/energy donation/team beam struggle), although movie 8 and movie 9 do as good a job in that regard.

Nèro

High Class Warrior
Donor
Bio-Broly. Do I need to explain?

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
Some people got their panties in a bunch!! Literally!! It doesn't matter what movie it is, there is always someone whose got an issue with it. Regardless, I suppose Bio Broly was the worst movie. I'm not sure how Toei could make an even worse movie than that.

Latest profile posts

Speak for yourselves :zorc
If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o