Worst Toei Movie?

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
To me it's M7. The story suck and the villains aren't appealing enough that can strike me as a bad guys. Super 13 doesn't have that aura or personality that can cement him as an evil villain. He's more like a failed version of Broly. :pakl

How about you?

Tapion

High Class Warrior
M11, though not as bad as everyone says, is still pretty bad.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
To me, M11 was good because of its quality and we've got to see Krillin and 18 on action but it's still the worst movie of :pakl

Pocket-God

Elite
Not really a fan of Lord Slug, World's Strongest, Dead Zone or Bojack's thing. That last one might just be because I've never really been a fan of Gohan :idk

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
I'm curious if Toei makes a Super movie lol. I hope they won't ripped the story off from the manga or anime.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Movie 10. The first half is extremely boring and has no tension due to us knowing of Goten & Trunks' power and nothing to add to the plot other than building up for the shitty sequel. The fight against Broly until Gohan arrives is just dumb gags and the ending is a ripoff of Gohan VS Cell. At least in Movie 11 Swamp Ass Broly was silent rather than screaming "KAKAROTTO!!" like in this one.

Movies 4, 6 and 11 come very close though.

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
I vaguely remember thinking M13 felt the most illogical of the bunch

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Nothing is memorable in that movie other than a rip off Saibamen that killed Yamcha again (TFS).

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.