Would Gogeta still be stronger than Super Yi Xing Long...

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
If Goku hadn't surpassed his limits with Goten, Trunks, Gohan, and Oob's Ki? Not sure if it's stated or suggested anywhere, but I've seen people suggest Vegeta was also brought beyond his limits from the Bruits Waves. If that is the case, then would a fusion of regular SS4 Goku and SS4 Vegeta still be enough to beat Super Yi Xing Long?

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Vegeta was definitely brought beyond his limits, considering his SS4 form was comparable to Goku's Beyond Limits SS4 self. As for the question, I'd probably say regular SS4 Gogeta would still end up stronger, given how much the Perfect Files hype him up as someone who has "limitless power".

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
I'm sure he'd still end up stronger, but it would probably be within a couple folds, not the dozen or so it was.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Of course he would. It would be similar to SSjin4 Goku post Saiyans absorption VS Syn Shenron IMO.

Flame

High Class Warrior
Yes, because you have to have equal power levels to fuse anyways. Goku seemed a bit weakened and Vegeta was a chump. Should've put themselves at an equal level, both below surpass limits when fusing.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Yamcha said:
Yes, because you have to have equal power levels to fuse anyways. Goku seemed a bit weakened and Vegeta was a chump. Should've put themselves at an equal level, both below surpass limits when fusing.
Nobody noticed Goku's Ki had decreased from fatigue until after the fusion though.

Flame

High Class Warrior
Captain Cadaver said:
Yamcha said:
Nobody noticed Goku's Ki had decreased from fatigue until after the fusion though.
It's the only thing that makes sense to me on how Vegeta could have an equal power level to Goku.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Yamcha said:
It's the only thing that makes sense to me on how Vegeta could have an equal power level to Goku.
The Artificial Bruitz Waves' manipulation could easily chalk up Vegeta's SS4 form having been brought beyond his limits just like Goku's.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.