Yi Xing Long is the least powerful character capable of destroying our entire Galaxy in one fell swoop?

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
That honour would go to M12 SS3 Goku, who's shaking of Otherworld was a Galaxy level feat.

SIAD

Elite
Captain Cadaver said:
That honour would go to M12 SS3 Goku, who's shaking of Otherworld was a Galaxy level feat.

In which case, that would not make any character superior to him, could destroy an entire Galaxy? For example Gotenks SSJ (Post). After all, in Manga nothing contradicts that Gotennks SSJ (Post) cannot perform that feat.

I also think about the possibility that the least powerful character in destroying a Galaxy is Gohan Boo (Enraged). Super Vegetto recognized as impressive how Majin Boo achieved power so powerful that it could destroy an entire Galaxy. As for the feat of Goku SSJ3 (M12), it is not proof that it is a Galaxy destroyer.

On the other hand I began to think that maybe, even Fat Janemba is in the Galaxy Level, because its single appearance, deformed the entire other World.

I also think about the possibility that Goku's SSJ3 multiplier in M12 is much greater than in the Cannon. With that having Gogeta SSJ, Super Janemba, Goku SSJ3 and Fat Janemba extremely strong. We could even have Fat Janemba> Gohan Ultimate.

What do you think CC?

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.