Yo, everyone.

ReMii RK

Hello. I'm new to this forum.

Name's ReMii RK -- you can refer to me as my username, or simply "ReMii". I've come across this website over the course of time; snooping on some certain threads and whatnot as an anonymous lurker, but now I've finally decided to make an account myself to officially become apart of the community... So, I suppose I'm not a "new", in a way? Whatever.

I've been a fan of the series for 13 years now, continuing onward. I'm one of those handful of fans that prefer the manga over the anime (don't stone me). But, when I do happen to watch the anime, I never really listen to the English dub; Japanese is my preference, lulz. Not to say the English dub is bad or anything (okay, yeah; on some occasions, it is), but I'm just over all more in tuned with the subbed. I also top DB over Z, GT, Super, and so on and so forth.

Favorite protagonists: Bardock (though you can count him as an anti-hero), Piccolo, Future Trunks and Gohan, Vegeta, Son Goku, and Vegetto (counting him as his own character), Muten-Roshi, Kuririn, and Jaco.
Favorite antagonists: Black (yet I don't care much about Present/Future Zamasu; strange, right?), Freeza, and Piccolo Daimao.

Favorite arc of DB: Red Ribbon (the 21st Tenkaichi Budokai was pretty cool, too).
Favorite arc of DBZ: Artificial Human which leads into the Cell arc.
Favorite arc of DBGT: If I had to name one, it'd probably be the Baby arc, I guess?
Favorite arc of DB Super (thus far): I enjoyed the U6 Tournament, but the Future Trunks arc takes the cake.

Anyways, I hope to become well acquainted with the community here.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Welcome!

You must be the first person to actually just lurk here & join. That's a mile-stone. :shillary :shillary :shillary

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Welcome bro, hope you enjoy this place. :gay

Void

Elite
Retired Staff
Enjoy your stay and complementary hookers and cocaine.

ReMii RK

Saiyan Paladin said:
Enjoy your stay and complementary hookers and cocaine.
Probably the best welcome I've gotten so far. Much thanks to the rest of you. :sure2

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Out of curiosity, how did you find this place originally? I'm trying to find what the common theme is.

ReMii RK

SuperSaiyan2 said:
Out of curiosity, how did you find this place originally? I'm trying to find what the common theme is.
With a simple search of "DBZ forums" came my discovery of this site. I also occasionally visited Kanzenshuu and switched between the two; even though I'm not a registered member there... yet... probably not. I'm usually not a fan of forums enough to sign up, but I made an exception for this site after convincing myself to try it out.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Dope. Well I hope you do enjoy it man. :sure :sure2 :gay :gay2

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.