Yoshi's Battle Powers

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
I'm only using the ones during the Freeza Saga of the Freeza Arc (The Freeza Arc being divided into the Namek Saga, the Ginyu Saga, and the Freeza Saga respectively). I also find the Daiz numbers for the Namek Saga like Dodoria being 22k and Zarbon being 23k to be simply atrocious. The Late Freeza Arc numbers don't contradict anything though, and no power level is stated in the Manga after Freeza states his Second Suppression Form is over one million, so I trust them. I like to imagine the SSJ Goku and 100% Freeza gap to be like the gap Perfect Cell has over SSJ Goku and the gap SSJ Gohan has over Perfect Cell, and Gohan is most likely to be x1.5 stronger than Goku during the Cell Games, anyway.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
I know it seems like cherry picking, but I really don't want to bloat my Battle Powers anymore after making Battle Powers for the Boo Saga. Just look at Gotenks Post being x1,000 stronger than Goku and you'll see what I mean.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
SSJ Goku by the end was 2,000 times stronger than Kuririn's last stated official level (75,000), and even that level is almost ten times stronger than his base form in the Saiyan arc...

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Should I do some of the movies for the laughs and the shits?

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
I have no idea how to scale the movies lol. From Movie 8 and onwards it becomes such a mess. Pakl might like to see you do it though.

What about doing OG Dragon Ball or Super?

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
I have no idea how to scale the movies lol. From Movie 8 and onwards it becomes such a mess. Pakl might like to see you do it though.

What about doing OG Dragon Ball or Super?
I'll do OG Dragon Ball, but I might have to reread it in my closet again. Stuff like the 22nd Budokai can be somewhat complex. I'd sooner do GT than Super, to be honest.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
@Super Saiyan , @FeatsofPower

Is there any evidence suggesting Base Saiyans > Piccolo > Kaioshin? I want to go this route now, but I also know that statements that go uncontradicted (Kaioshin > Piccolo) are pretty much factual.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
I decided to go with Base Adults > Piccolo > Pocus > Babidi > Kaioshin > Kibito > Base Kids > #17 & #18.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
I think Piccolo just caught Babidi with his pants though. He didn’t even have time to react.

Though in the anime he does throw his magic on Piccolo to little effect, so :idk

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Well that may be true, but Piccolo deserves more respect than he's given in the Boo Saga in general.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
I don't know why, but I can't read battle powers anymore the way I used to. I legit lost interest in them, tbh. I look at most lists when posted and just skim through, I think I've lost that in me. I try to speculate some numbers here and then, but only sporadically and generally when BP was a thing, like Freeza and Saiyans saga.

But I remember seeing one of your lists back on neo and I liked it. I think the bloat made it realistic and different, and you got most things right from my perspective of scaling.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
I don't know why, but I can't read battle powers anymore the way I used to. I legit lost interest in them, tbh. I look at most lists when posted and just skim through, I think I've lost that in me. I try to speculate some numbers here and then, but only sporadically and generally when BP was a thing, like Freeza and Saiyans saga.

But I remember seeing one of your lists back on neo and I liked it. I think the bloat made it realistic and different, and you got most things right from my perspective of scaling.
It was a lot more fun for me personally in 2011-2013 than it is now, so I can definitely relate. I think the reason I post so much in the Z Section here these days in general is because it's literally been several years since I debated hardcore.

That may be true, but I've learned a lot since then too. I was relatively new to the scene and I mostly learned the basics from G_O_G_E_T_A and Mishimi, so I was trying to be different from the Battle Power scalers to become noticeable to them, I think. Victorious and CatouttaHell were the Battle Power debaters who bloated the most before I did, and then I surpassed them both in that regard in 2011. Brings me back.

That thread has 28 pages. It's such a legendary thread. LOL.