Zeta watches GT

MondoCool

""

Sure it might not be the best but if i have a choice between watching hospital drama classic ER or GT guess what I'm gonna watch?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
The Sugoro episode was fucking cancer. But still better than Super :ladd

Jerk Store

High Class Warrior
Suspended
MondoCool said:
""

Sure it might not be the best but if i have a choice between watching hospital drama classic ER or GT guess what I'm gonna watch?

I'd rather watch ER! Especially the Geroge Clooney days, cause he make all the bitches wet!

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Pan brings me closer to death every time she speaks.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Are you watching the dub? Not that it makes GT any better or worse than the trash it is.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Goku has the longest transformation into Oozaru of all time.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Hm, so they actually mention Gold Oozaru unlocking Goku's dormant power. Why do people still insist that it has a multiplier?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
It is literally stated to be a dormant power unlock.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
To be fair SSJ2 was something similar, a dormant power unlock by rage. And Super Saiyan 3 has a similar description in one of the daizenshuus

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Daizesnhuu has nothing to do with the manga. Perfect Files made by the creators as well as the anime itself says it's a potential unlock.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
They still copy-pasta'd the quote (and some others) from the daizenshuu entry and pays note to the Daizenshuu giving the SSJ multiplier as 50x. As such it isn't entirely invalid. Hell, there's a Daizenshuu on anime movies and areas of GT such as explaining why Pan isn't able to go Super Saiyan in it.

While I don't care for the GT multiplier debate either way, since Golden Ozaru is literally SSJ + Ozaru and one of SSJ4 Goku's attacks is a 10x Kamehameha (which is also the multiplier for the Ozaru form), it isn't totally out of the ordinary that people would derive multipliers for the form.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
So you're implying Gold Oozaru is barely a larger increase than SSJ3 is shown to be in GT? Going by that it would only be a 25x gain.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
GT makes no sense numerically and I claim to be no expert in properly jotting this shit down :idk

But with the same logic people use to cover other plot holes in GT like Goku's base rapidly increasing for no reason, you could probably just do the same for Goku's increase from SSJ to SSJ3 by making SSJ "catch up" to SSJ3 to make Golden Ozaru a relatively bigger increase.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Lol why does Gold Oozaru Goku sound like a cat?

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.