An Explanation

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
[youtube]2iwv0TjYmcc[/youtube]

I have banned Tosh. I just want to clear the air as to why, as some may see it as unfair. I'm admitting to bias right now, as I personally don't think I have enough to permanently ban the guy, but his attitude and the way he posts has been killing the atmosphere here, and I apologize that I have taken so long to see it. If you need an example, see this: http://dbzeta.net/viewtopic.php?p=134477#p134477

I don't want this sort of shit on my website any longer. Mystic's recent argument made me see that I have been focusing way too much on analytics instead of what's really important - having an enjoyable forum where people can have fun posting. Feel free to express and criticism of this ban here, I'll take the responsibility and can acknowledge bias.

Also, I have unbanned Yoshi. I feel like I have given him enough time, and many of you don't even know what he was banned for. We are both way over it, and I think my ban was a little harsh. He is back in the community now.

I also want to touch on a certain issue which Mystic also brought up - that being the rules. I don't want anyone to accuse my staff of being biased, incompetent, etc. Please direct this at me and not them. I made the rules on the initial site in less than 30 seconds and honestly did not even remember what I had written by the next day. I will take complete responsibility for any failure to acknowledge these rules or failure to comply to my own rules. My staff never acted on their own in these incidents, I was generally the one who was making the final call on some of these touchy situations. I've already admitted to bias earlier, but you must understand that it is very difficult to remain unbiased when friends are involved. I did my best but I can see why people would be angry.

This topic can serve as a place where you can call me out for anything you disagree with.

Future Warrior

Elite
Good job Super Saiyan, you made the right decision and I trust you will make this forum better than ever.

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
What I don't understand about t0sh is why he always wants to be on everyone's negative side. Like, how hard is it to have some chill and just enjoy the forums? I guess that's just one of those things that never made sense to me. It's supposed to be a fun atmosphere here, not serious. I just get the feeling that he thrives off of conflict, though I could be wrong.

sei'taer

High Class Warrior
I didn't like tosh, but the forum is going to be duller without him.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
That's where p123 will come into the picture.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Exactly that, EV. Conflict has been at an all time high lately, so I figured i had to take action.

Will it be more dull? Maybe. Id rather have things be more chill and fun than always having to deal with petty arguments. We used to have higher activity without him anyway, so I'm quite confident that we can get back to that level.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
I also found the ancient member Cooler on NF. We seriously need to recruit him again. We need to tell him I got unbanned here too. He was an amazing poster.

Diamond Ryan

High Class Warrior
I initially thought the ban was a little unfair, but looking back, I see what you're talking about. That one Goku/Gohan thread went on for 11 pages or so because tosh refuses to lose a debate.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Sokka said:
So tosh is gone for good, or is he gone for a specific period of time?
This is 100% permanent.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
I made one the other day, but for a harmless reason.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
It will be banned immediately. He is IP banned from the site right now.

Future Warrior

Elite
Well that's a relief

I'm curious as to what Tosh will plan on doing after seeing himself get banned (DB Related). He got banned from Neoseeker, then moved on to DB Zeta where got banned here as well. I dont see him moving to Kanzenshuu, or DBF. I think Tosh is probably done with DB forums lol.

Uchiha

High Class Warrior
Retired Staff
Even if he tries to come from another IP, it's easy to tell who he is

Male

High Class Warrior
Suspended
I'm confused. What happened here last night. lol

sei'taer

High Class Warrior
Sokka said:
What if he makes another account? (If that's possible of course)

Posters like him always stick out regardless of account. He'd have to change his entire posting style.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
I emailed Mystic about this, and he basically implied he's still not coming back.

Latest profile posts

Speak for yourselves :zorc
If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o