An Explanation

Mr. Popo Fan

Zeta Elite
Global Moderator
My email was somewhat vague, and admittedly I wrote that before I saw this thread, so now I will respond.

I can respect and appreciate this, SSJ. I really think Tosh was bringing the forum morale down probably more than anyone (including me) so I think the community will be better off without him.

Like I said in the other thread, my feedback was written with this forum in mind. I want to be here, since it's possibly my favourite forum ever, but I was concerned that this ship was heading towards an iceberg. Maybe I was too persistent, or annoying, but I just say what I think, youlo? I think we, together, can #MakeZetaGreatAgain (with Hure at the helm of course. :elmo )

But, I did cause quite a stir, so I will stay away for now. Not for good, but for now. I think I might've been too aggressive or rude to some, so you have my apologies. Hopefully relations can improve. :nice

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
@Mystic

Well, I'm trying to surpass your rep count, so if you could stay away for like six more weeks that would be swell.

Male

High Class Warrior
Suspended
Sokka said:
Well that's a relief

I'm curious as to what Tosh will plan on doing after seeing himself get banned (DB Related). He got banned from Neoseeker, then moved on to DB Zeta where got banned here as well. I dont see him moving to Kanzenshuu, or DBF. I think Tosh is probably done with DB forums lol.
He's banned on Kanzenshuu and dbzf as well. So yeah, he's pretty much done. lol

Alex Boss

High Class Warrior
Tosh was lying about his IRL stuff anyway. He contradicts himself every single day, it's hilarious. :alex2

Glad he's gone. I'm winning. :alex

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
@Yoshi - what's NF? Naruto Forums? And for real? Cooler???? He was an amazing debater, it'd be an honor to debate with him.

Also, where's p123? He didn't show himself on this year yet, is he really gone?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
p hasn't been on in a bit, but his activity has been spotty the last 2 years.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Yeah, Naruto Forums. If the guy signed up here, that'd be awesome. I would invite him myself, but I already tried getting him on my VBulletin board as staff twice.

I mentioned COH in the conversation months ago and also mentioned he was a pedophile, and he said that was disgusting, but he might join to talk to p123. Months later when I talked to him again, he said COH being a pedophile turned him off from joining Zeta. COH hasn't joined Zeta itself, but I can somewhat understand where he's coming from in that regard, since COH is still loosely associated with us anyway.

Either way, as for the subject of p123, I think he'd come back if he knew Tosh got banned, I got unbanned, and if Cooler joined. If any of you sign up on NF, please also mention I got unbanned on here and that this place has gotten much better after I got unbanned here, since I admittedly badmouthed this site to him when I talked with him.

... If any of you want to know about my VB forum, please PM me about it. I don't feel like discussing it in detail in this thread.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
ahill1 said:
Wow seriously?!
Yup!
Cooler_(Final_Form).jpg

Cassius

Sokka said:
Well that's a relief

I'm curious as to what Tosh will plan on doing after seeing himself get banned (DB Related). He got banned from Neoseeker, then moved on to DB Zeta where got banned here as well. I dont see him moving to Kanzenshuu, or DBF. I think Tosh is probably done with DB forums lol.

http://db-onu.forum-board.net/ LMFAO

Future Warrior

Elite
Yeah, that was before he created the forum lol.

I gotta say though, his forum isn't doing so bad considering 10 people already registered. Content-wise though it's pretty crappy.

Latest profile posts

Speak for yourselves :zorc
If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o