Ask King Smurf

Void

Elite
Retired Staff
Joined
Sep 10, 2016
Messages
6,303
Age
47
At what age did you realize you were attracted to men?
 

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Member
Joined
May 30, 2015
Messages
32,247
Super Saiyan said:
You reading/watching anything rn?

I watch the new Jojo occasionally, and I was watching Planetes a few weeks ago, but I finished that.

Fearless In Quarantine said:
How long have you been posting in DB forum.

Since 2005 iirc.


Void said:
At what age did you realize you were attracted to men?

At the same age you started going on fishing trips with underage goombah children to molest them at the Catholic church. :manabu
 

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Member
Joined
May 30, 2015
Messages
32,247
MFG was the one I enjoyed the most, but it could have something to do with the fact that I was a teenager at the time. Still prefer it to DBZF or Zeta though.
 

Pocket-God

Elite
Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2016
Messages
9,985
Age
29
What would you do if you woke up and discovered the spongebob from your avatar was staring at you?
 

Pocket-God

Elite
Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2016
Messages
9,985
Age
29
Who are your top five favorite DBverse villains? This includes villains from DB, Z, Super, GT, The games and the movies.
 

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Joined
Oct 12, 2014
Messages
69,837
Age
29
What’s your favourite video game of all time?
 

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Joined
Oct 12, 2014
Messages
69,837
Age
29
Black boxer vs HxH. Which is better?
 

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Member
Joined
May 30, 2015
Messages
32,247
Super Saiyan said:
Black boxer vs HxH. Which is better?

image0.jpg

Says it all.
Void said:
More shit than San Francisco?

Only parts of SF that filthy are the dirty parts filled with crackhead white hobos.
 

Latest profile posts

pull up wit the skrrrr
I've done, guys xD I got on IRC. LOL.
Top