Ask King Smurf

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Pocket-Gog~ said:
A race of twinks.
Maybe in their modern societies. Chad Pre-Gen X/Y/Z Asians such as Toshiro Mifune, on the other hand...

Kenshi said:
They all soft as sausages and all their civilization has amounted to is diddling little boys like in Ancient Rome and Greece
Reminder that the Samurai used to slip it to their young Pages as a "rite of passage" :withheld

Srs question on that subject, what would you cite as the main cause for the feminisation of a lot of Asian man in the last few generations?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I mostly blame it on J-pop's obsession with androgynous young men that are so dainty they might as well be castratos. If you actually walk the streets of South Korea or Japan you''ll actually notice lots of masculine men. Technically that obsession started in Northern Europe and France first though, with feminine idols like Bjorn Andresen gaining immense popularity.

Pocket-Gog~ said:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Century_of_humiliation :alex2 :alex2 :alex2

Alright, small brained Asian man. Say whatever you wan't to say, us Westerners will continue to dominate the world. :donovan

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_size

The CHAD Big Asian Brain >>>> the virgin European monkey brain :panties

Also, there's not a single European country sans Russia that's even 1/10th as big as China or anywhere near as powerful :cena

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
a38666df10e6d11f7e41ba8a7a5a0e58.jpg

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Probably not. It'd be too much of a blow to my pride. I'm not that desperate for money.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
ahill1 said:
why do you think Asians are mostly successful?

It mostly has to do with culture. East Asian culture heavily prioritizes studying, getting good grades, and hard work while white and especially black/Hispanic parents just tend to let their kids do what makes them happy, and concern themselves far less with their kids' education. A poor Asian-American family would consider moving to a one-room apartment in a city with better schooling than let their kids go to a drug/weapon infested school that is often filled with blacks and Hispanics for example, and they generally think of bad grades as unacceptable while other cultures don't care as much. I don't think there's much of a genetic factor here seeing as Chinese diasporas in other places like Italy aren't doing so well.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Do you still read much mango?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Super Saiyan said:
Do you still read much mango?

Currently I'm reading Alita Last Order and Peacemaker right now. So not that much I guess. I mostly do it to pass the time.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
If you had to read a full volume of Dragon Ball non-stop, which would you choose?

Warmmedown

Elite
If you had to have the hairline of any non-human, extant animal, which would you choose?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
ahill1 said:
If you had to read a full volume of Dragon Ball non-stop, which would you choose?

Maybe volume 34 because it was the only one I owned back when I was a pre-teen (brought it to the US from Korea) and it has some kickass moments like Galu blowing Cell's upper body off and Gohan furiously turning SSJ2.

Official SSJ2 Fanclub said:
How are you feeling today

I was feeling a bit angry in the morning because I had to wake up early to go to an art class I'm enrolled in, but I went swimming afterward and feel tired but refreshed.

Warmmeup said:
If you had to have the hairline of any non-human, extant animal, which would you choose?

A rhino so I can run into people and stab them.

Warmmedown

Elite
Just heard this one
Would you accept 10 million dollars, but at the expense of that for the rest of your life you'll be chased by a deadly slug? It moves at the pace of a slug, but it can travel through water and anywhere to get you and if it touches you, you die.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.