Ask King Smurf

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Super 17 arc because it's the shortest. Season 2 Korra comes next since it has the best animation probably. Fullbring comes in last for being pointless filler even by Bleach standards, plus Bleach would've been better off just ending after Aizen (not that it would ever save that shitshow).

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I own PS3, PS4 and an Xbox 360 that I never use. As far as handhelds go, I have a DS Lite from 2007 or so, a 3DS XL, and 2 broken GBA SP's and a broken regular 3DS.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Probably not for a while tbh. I need to focus on school for the next few years. I'll probably get one once I can confidently get straight A's in comp sci at uni and know that I can afford to waste my time on games.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
How was it like growing up in commiefornia :ladd how did u avoid being a commie
Read stats and educated myself on both sides of the spectrum so as to avoid becoming either a Marxist, BLM-touting feminist cuck or an alt-righter.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Could you take out Togashi in a fight under kickboxing rules?

Ultimate Cell

High Class Warrior
Caught a bullshit reckless driving charge and need to fill 80 hours of community service to end probation by next year and avoid a few days of jail time.

Sometimes I eat cookie dough and some other stuff, but when I buy ice cream it's usually one of these two flavors. I'm a creature of habit.
Asians cant drive :troll (jk)

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.