Ask King Smurf

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I'd accept the 10 million dollars and use that money to buy a grenade so I can blow up the slug without a trace :idk

Warmmedown

Elite
Warmmeup said:
rest of your life you'll be chased by a deadly slug

nop, it comes back wherever you kill it. Now what?

Scariest manga you've read?
Scariest TV show or movie you've watched?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Warmmeup said:
Warmmeup said:
rest of your life you'll be chased by a deadly slug

nop, it comes back wherever you kill it. Now what?

I'd either trap it in a jar or fly to a different country. :idk

Scariest manga you've read?

The manga Ping Pong for the shock factor, because I was shocked that something so bad could be so overrated.

Scariest TV show or movie you've watched?

Nothing has scared me for a long time, but if we're talking about the disgust factor that goes into being scary then Gerald's Game because the scene where the female protagonist had to practically rip her arm off made me look away in disgust. Otherwise, probably some hack and slash film I saw where people got murdered by a hockey mask wearing killer.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Less for the most part (no longer visit other people's houses), but I still go out for groceries and other essential tasks.

Classic Adamas

Zeta Elite
Global Moderator
How's your general area in CA? Do you like living there or would you rather live somewhere else?

Reading any good manga lately?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I don't mind living here, it's alright aside from the occasional bad air due to fires from other areas in California. Would prefer living alone somewhere else to living with other people, though.

Haven't really been reading new manga recently, only reread some old ones.

Warmmedown

Elite
How's life?

Favourite ice cream flavour?

Favourite raw vegetable?

Favourite cooked vegetable?

Warmmedown

Elite
Oh, interesting. How come you're doing community service and what are you doing?

Damn, you chose the most basic flavours.

If you went to Baskin Robbins would you try something different or go for choc/vanilla?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Warmmeup said:
Oh, interesting. How come you're doing community service and what are you doing?

Caught a bullshit reckless driving charge and need to fill 80 hours of community service to end probation by next year and avoid a few days of jail time.

Damn, you chose the most basic flavours.

If you went to Baskin Robbins would you try something different or go for choc/vanilla?
Sometimes I eat cookie dough and some other stuff, but when I buy ice cream it's usually one of these two flavors. I'm a creature of habit.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Would you rather eat a billion hot dogs within 48 hours or suck Mystic's dick 100 times within 3 hours?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Mengde said:
Most amount of food consumed in one day?

I think about 5 meals back in 2015 or so.

Super Saiyan said:
Would you rather eat a billion hot dogs within 48 hours or suck Mystic's dick 100 times within 3 hours?

A billion hot dogs using Gluttony's stomach

Gluttony%27s_true_form.png

Warmmeup said:
How old were you when you left Pyongyang?

Meme answer: When Dear Leader got tired of sharing his harem with me.

Srs: 10 years old if you just mean when I left Korea for the first time.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Ultimate Cell said:
Why is :autism so obsessed with you?

It was all part of my grand plan to slowly GASLIGHT him into becoming emotionally invested in the 3 hour Skype calls, before manipulating him into exploding for the 16th time on Zeta and discarding him when the time was right so his insanity would reach critical mass

In all seriousness, it's because autists' part of the brain that governs the function of reading other people's facial ticks and mannerisms is totally gone, leaving them unable to either maintain eye contact or even feel comfortable speaking out in social situations (which is why :autism has never so much as held hands with a girl - he lacks the ability to read any cues whatsoever). I made the mistake of becoming chummy with him to the extent that he actually felt comfortable being social with me, and because autists are also extremely methodical and obsessive about maintaining certain routines and cycles (hence, him exploding on a more or less bimonthly basis on the forums), when that outlet was deprived, he went completely insane. Autists also have a hard time accepting any responsibility and will almost never apologize or own up to their mistakes according to a passage I read about Aspies, so add two and two together and you can see why he'd first get horribly depressed that he lost an outlet to vent his autistic problems with when I got sick of his routine bitchfits and blocked him, and why he then rationalized everything as all being "Kenshi's fault!!1!1" because autists are utterly incapable of accepting responsibility. I actually spoke to him once or twice last year because we were on the same Discord server somehow, and he's still on the same ol' bullshit about the "smear campaigns" and me being a "sociopath/psychopath" so he can shift the blame onto others, so you can probably expect him to stay obsessed for years and years to come.

Honestly, the best medicine possible for him at this point is to get the fuck off the internet and spend that time working out and losing some of that 300+ pound blubber so he can at least feign some level of confidence. I still don't think it'll get him laid or do much for him beyond improving his health, but it'd at least be more productive than the past 4 and a half years he spent obsessing over a guy living across the country (who's been nothing but nice to him outside of talking shit once or twice).

Ultimate Cell

High Class Warrior
Kenshi said:
Ultimate Cell said:
Why is :autism so obsessed with you?

It was all part of my grand plan to slowly GASLIGHT him into becoming emotionally invested in the 3 hour Skype calls, before manipulating him into exploding for the 16th time on Zeta and discarding him when the time was right so his insanity would reach critical mass

In all seriousness, it's because autists' part of the brain that governs the function of reading other people's facial ticks and mannerisms is totally gone, leaving them unable to either maintain eye contact or even feel comfortable speaking out in social situations (which is why :autism has never so much as held hands with a girl - he lacks the ability to read any cues whatsoever). I made the mistake of becoming chummy with him to the extent that he actually felt comfortable being social with me, and because autists are also extremely methodical and obsessive about maintaining certain routines and cycles (hence, him exploding on a more or less bimonthly basis on the forums), when that outlet was deprived, he went completely insane. Autists also have a hard time accepting any responsibility and will almost never apologize or own up to their mistakes according to a passage I read about Aspies, so add two and two together and you can see why he'd first get horribly depressed that he lost an outlet to vent his autistic problems with when I got sick of his routine bitchfits and blocked him, and why he then rationalized everything as all being "Kenshi's fault!!1!1" because autists are utterly incapable of accepting responsibility. I actually spoke to him once or twice last year because we were on the same Discord server somehow, and he's still on the same ol' bullshit about the "smear campaigns" and me being a "sociopath/psychopath" so he can shift the blame onto others, so you can probably expect him to stay obsessed for years and years to come.

Honestly, the best medicine possible for him at this point is to get the fuck off the internet and spend that time working out and losing some of that 300+ pound blubber so he can at least feign some level of confidence. I still don't think it'll get him laid or do much for him beyond improving his health, but it'd at least be more productive than the past 4 and a half years he spent obsessing over a guy living across the country (who's been nothing but nice to him outside of talking shit once or twice).

Was he always like that or did something set him off? Also was the shit about him getting raped by a midget real?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
He was always like that to an extent. He has a history of managing to act normal (thanks to his medication, iirc) for a few months only to then fly completely off the handle and explode on whatever forum he's on, and this dates back to at least 2011-2013 at the latest. We kept tolerating him even as he was constantly shit talking us in the public domain and acting like cutting us off to go off to some other forum somewhere (typically TMF) was somehow going to improve his life, only for him to beg to return a couple weeks later.... because we felt bad about his massive retardation. However, he and I had an agreement to never leak the shit talking logs because I felt bad that I said that shit about someone who's so pitifully inept, delusional and retarded, and I actually tried to talk him out of exploding on Ougi or whoever it was that he blew up on when he finally got ousted from Zeta for the last time, and he ignored all my advice and directed racist insults towards me, so yeah, that was the last straw. He frankly wouldn't leave me the fuck alone ever since, which is the only reason why I shit talked him for ages afterward.

He didn't get raped. He wanted to get together with some fat chick irl and this gay kid that was friends with her convinced him that if :autism would penetrate him in the ass, he'd help him get together with the chick, and because we all know how well that worked out, he felt extremely distressed, and being the :autism :autism :autism he is, he sure enough redirected the blame toward the gay dude and the chick who never was interested in him in the first place... and decided he would rape her to get payback because he stupidly consented to gay buttsex. Even went around asking Cuntits and the majority of other users he was "friends" with if he should go ahead and fulfill his degenerate rape fantasy irl, while name dropping me as if I had anything to do with it just because I got him to put a rape scene in his lulzy Pokemon fanfic for the shits and giggles :facepalm

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.