Ask King Smurf

ahill

Super Elite
Donor
Joined
Sep 4, 2015
Messages
15,191
Have you ever watched "Train to Busan"?
http://www.google.com.br/search?q=Train+to+Busan&dcr=0&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj2u-rvzPPWAhVME5AKHcE1CmYQ_AUICigC&biw=1024&bih=640

It's a Korean movie about zombies.
 

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Member
Joined
May 30, 2015
Messages
32,247
Kid Buu's Babydaddy said:
Will you ever change your name back to Kenshi?
Cbf so prolly not

ahill1 said:
Have you ever watched "Train to Busan"?
http://www.google.com.br/search?q=Train+to+Busan&dcr=0&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj2u-rvzPPWAhVME5AKHcE1CmYQ_AUICigC&biw=1024&bih=640

It's a Korean movie about zombies.

Heard about it, never watched it
 

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Joined
Oct 12, 2014
Messages
69,838
Age
29
What shade of black are you?
 

Mystic

Zeta Elite
Global Moderator
Joined
May 30, 2015
Messages
30,524
Age
18
I've read on numerous occasions that you had beef with Grid, and according to :autism he Blacklisted... LOL XD you from infinity. Are the rumours true? :manabu2
 

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Member
Joined
May 30, 2015
Messages
32,247
Not really beef, he did blacklist me from that site for the 10 months or so it was still somewhat active tho.
 

Latest profile posts

pull up wit the skrrrr
I've done, guys xD I got on IRC. LOL.
Top